iPad 3 Fully Charged at 92%?
Recently, when I unplug my "fully charged" iPad out of the charger, it is 92%, and not 100%. How come it does this? Does the battery need to be replaced? Help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk
- 03-20-2014, 07:55 AM #2
- 03-20-2014, 08:17 AM #4
Re: iPad 3 Fully Charged at 92%?
1. Unplug it, wait about 10 seconds and then plug it back in. The percentage may display 100% within a minute or two
2. Turn the device off while plugged in and then turn it back on. It may display 100% capacity
3. If you've charged it overnight, just use the device until it depletes or get to under 5% and then allow it to charge undisturbed.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 07:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 07:10 AM
- By Jordan Ward1 in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 01:36 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 06:02 PM