- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
No Sound since upgrade to 7.1
I upgraded my iPad to 7.1 and now I get no clicking sounds
when I turn on & off my Ipad.
I have turned off and then turned on my Ipad and
still no sounds.
My volume is tuned up on my music and I can
listen to my music.
I have gone to settings and the volume is set as far as it will go.
I have Music Pop and I can hear the tunes
But most of the other apps that make a sound are not. I have
gone to the settings in the apps and they are turned on.
Can someone tell me what to do?
- 03-18-2014, 09:59 AM #2
- 03-19-2014, 08:39 PM #3
- 03-19-2014, 09:05 PM #4
- 03-19-2014, 09:41 PM #5
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:50 AM
- By Sanuj Bhatia in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 06:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:12 PM