dead ipad3 ... help needed
Hello. I have an ipad 3. It was working good until today when it went black. I tryed to push the home and on/off botton but it dosnt help. I can than sometimes see a light apple logo on the screan and stays like that. I even sometimes heard the picture taking sound when u pushed on home botton. Or whdn i connected charger to ipad it was making sometimes a sound of that thd ipad start to charge. I tryed to connect it to itunes but ask me to enter the password. And i cant. Can you help?
- 01-09-2014, 02:34 PM #2
Re: dead ipad3 ... help needed
Try the following:
1. Make sure the device is completely OFF.
2. Charge it for about an hour.
3. Press the power button to turn it on. If it turns on, great. If not continue.
4. Press both the power button and the home button until you see the Apple logo then release and allow the iPad to boot up like it normally would.
5. Enter your lock screen password and enjoy your device again.
6. If none of the above work or the display does not light up, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 01:30 PM
- By sclambe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 06:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 03:45 PM