7.03 much better on ipad 3

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
My ipad 3 is much better after the update to 7.03. After I updated to ios 7 my ipad had been laggy and stuttered quite often. The keyboard had been an annoying experiance as it continuously would hang and I would have to stop typing waiting for it to catch up.

I'm very happy again with my ipad. How about you guys? Any better after the latest update?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
We'll I guess I was one of the lucky ones, didn't have any issues with iOS 7 on IPad or IPhone. And is still running great on 7.0.3. Glad the issues you had experienced are gone.

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
We'll I guess I was one of the lucky ones, didn't have any issues with iOS 7 on IPad or IPhone. And is still running great on 7.0.3. Glad the issues you had experienced are gone.

That's good to hear. I've always wondered what it is about an update that causes some people so many headaches and other people no problems at all. It seemed the iPad 3 was especially guilty for this. There were several reports of people complaining and experiencing the same kind of problems that I was. On the other hand there were several people like you claiming that there was no problems at all and iOS 7 have been great. Hopefully the latest update will make all of that mute and we can all get back to enjoying our iPads.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I just got the update this evening. First thing I've noticed is I can actually change my wallpaper without any hiccups! Yay! And yes, the keyboard is acting better too. Very thankful!

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got the update this evening. First thing I've noticed is I can actually change my wallpaper without any hiccups! Yay! And yes, the keyboard is acting better too. Very thankful!

I didn't mention the wallpaper. I change mine frequently and it had become a slow slow chore. It's fairly quick now.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2