- 09-21-2013, 01:20 PM #2
Re: ipad - wifi troubles
Reboot the wifi device you are wanting to connect to if you have the control over the device to be able to reboot it...
on the iPad... go to Settings>> General>> Reset>> Reset Network Settings -- after doing this, you will have to re-establish any previously used wifi connections and enter passwords where required...
- By budmonster in forum iPad 4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2013, 01:28 AM
- By donawalt in forum iOS 7Replies: 15Last Post: 10-08-2013, 06:26 AM
- By dpsuffix in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 01:38 PM
- By soodmanhar in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 07:33 PM
- By scatteredthings in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:08 PM