Tell us about your iPad 3

bobthephoneguy

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm in love with Apple technology. I currently own two iPad 3rd generations, and am foruming on one right now via the iMore Forums app. Tell us about the games on your iPad 3 if you have one, have you updated the software? Are you thinking about upgrading to an iPad 4 or iPad Mini? Leave a reply. Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well it's been a couple of days and without any replies and therefore, I will briefly tell you about my "iPad 2". I bought it a few years ago just to have and I am pleased that I did, and even though there are newer models available, I have no intentions of replacing it unless it craps out on me. It is primarily used by my youngest child for playing games. Some of the games on it are:

1. Dark Avenger
2. Asphalt 7
3. Real Racing 2
4. Highway Rider
5. Basketball Showdown
6. Fieldrunners 2
7. Temple Run 2
8. Dots
9. NinJump HD
10. Subway Surfer

There are other games installed. I have been saying that I might purchase an iPad Mini, but I've yet to do so. Anyway, I hope I was helpful to you. Take care and have a great weekend...:)

Last edited:

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I have several games on my iPad 3, but the one that's taking most of my time these days is Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.

I generally keep the software on all my devices updated to the latest version.

As far as any future iPads are concerned, I'm considering purchasing a mini if and when a retina version is released. Not a huge rush, as I have a Nexus 7 that fills my small tablet needs.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Ipad 3 running IOS6. Use it for teaching in the classroom. Apps like notability and goodreader are starting to feel quite laggy, so I will definitely consider upgrading to the next ipad if it offers significantly improved specs (hopefully more ram as well). Don't really game much, mostly boot up shadow era for a quick game or two every now and then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2