Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

Default Tell us about your iPad 3

Hi, I'm in love with Apple technology. I currently own two iPad 3rd generations, and am foruming on one right now via the iMore Forums app. Tell us about the games on your iPad 3 if you have one, have you updated the software? Are you thinking about upgrading to an iPad 4 or iPad Mini? Leave a reply. Thanks.

Global Posts
    20,985 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Tell us about your iPad 3

Well it's been a couple of days and without any replies and therefore, I will briefly tell you about my "iPad 2". I bought it a few years ago just to have and I am pleased that I did, and even though there are newer models available, I have no intentions of replacing it unless it craps out on me. It is primarily used by my youngest child for playing games. Some of the games on it are:

1. Dark Avenger
    2. Asphalt 7
    3. Real Racing 2
    4. Highway Rider
    5. Basketball Showdown
    6. Fieldrunners 2
    7. Temple Run 2
    8. Dots
    9. NinJump HD
    10. Subway Surfer

There are other games installed. I have been saying that I might purchase an iPad Mini, but I've yet to do so. Anyway, I hope I was helpful to you. Take care and have a great weekend...
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 07-12-2013 at 11:20 PM.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,972 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: Tell us about your iPad 3

I have several games on my iPad 3, but the one that's taking most of my time these days is Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.

I generally keep the software on all my devices updated to the latest version.

As far as any future iPads are concerned, I'm considering purchasing a mini if and when a retina version is released. Not a huge rush, as I have a Nexus 7 that fills my small tablet needs.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    330 Global Posts

Ipad 3 running IOS6. Use it for teaching in the classroom. Apps like notability and goodreader are starting to feel quite laggy, so I will definitely consider upgrading to the next ipad if it offers significantly improved specs (hopefully more ram as well). Don't really game much, mostly boot up shadow era for a quick game or two every now and then.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Since iOS 7 it has become slow and buggy. Before tht it was the best thing I ever had.