- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Youtube App on iPad3
I bought an iPad 3 in USA.
Now i am using it in India.
When i use youtube app and try to play a video on a certain channel, i get a message video not available in your country.
(YouTube Channel: Zee Marathi , Video: Tu Tithe Me June 18th 2013)
I changed the Country/Region to India of my appleid and downloaded the youtube app again but the problem persist.
When i use the Chrome browser and go to Youtube page i am able to play the video.
I can play on the video on my Laptop aswell.
But it says unavailable in your country when i use youtube app on iPad.
Sorry for bad english.
Thanks in advance.
- 06-22-2013, 09:43 PM #2
Re: Youtube App on iPad3
There's a number of reasons why you're unable to use the YouTube App to play certain videos in your country. Copyright restrictions / local & international law restrictions immediately comes to mind, but I can't say for certain. Unless you can find an alternative app, enjoy the videos via your web browser(s).
- 06-22-2013, 10:04 PM #3
- 06-23-2013, 12:14 AM #4
- 07-05-2013, 11:50 AM #5
- By jpdaballa in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-24-2013, 02:13 AM
- By absynth11 in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2012, 10:21 AM
- By bandw in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2011, 01:08 PM
- By RoIPhon in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:29 PM
- By west3man in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2010, 03:19 AM