iPad 3 speaker/sound issue, help please! :(
Hello, i'm new here in these forums,
Last night i was using facetime and at some point the sound stopped working (before that i did noticed the iPad sound/volume was decreasing a lot), i did a reset, i turned it off, nothing, this morning when i unlocked it the unlock click sound was working, tried a few times, then i started playing a song, only sounded for 2 secs and then it stopped again (the song was still playing but no sound)...it comes and goes and i don't know what to do to fix it.
I have less than a year with the ipad, i got it in july last year, but i don't live in the US, i don't know what to do
Can anyone here help me please?
Thanks in advance.
iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.2
- 05-13-2013, 10:21 AM #2
- 08-07-2013, 07:44 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: iPad 3 speaker/sound issue, help please! :(
I have the same problem .. 2 days ago the sound from the spears stop working.. Just when i plug in the headphones works.. Im very disappointing with this and apple.. I wont buy again a table from them.. Anyway.. Good luck with your ipad.. I will try to see if i can fix this thing. Ttyl
- By angie1566 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2010, 05:10 PM
- By kontender in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:42 AM
- By mjhartz87 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:59 AM
- By anderson in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2009, 11:33 PM
- By Gary86 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2009, 08:03 AM