iMessage on iPad 3 won't send to iOS users

Deena Seifert

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
My iMessage works on my MBP and on my iPhone 5, but it's not working on my iPad 3. I can see messages, but when I type in a response the SEND button will not work. The messages are all from iOS users. I've turned iMessage off and on, airplane mode off and on, restarted my iPad. I checked my settings to match the settings on my MBP and my iPhone 5, but nothing is working. Does any one have a solution as to why the SEND button does not work?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Go into settings on the iPad and verify that you're using the same appleID on it as the other devices... then try turning iMessage off on the iPad... reboot - and turn it back on again... and re-log in with the desired AppleID again and see what happens.

Lacey Campbell1

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Email not working right on iPad

As of yesterday my ipad will not receive messages. I have an icloud account. I can send messages. Tried all on the hints in the apple support article. Restarted, deleted and re-added account. Would appreciate any help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Email not working right on iPad

As of yesterday my ipad will not receive messages. I have an icloud account. I can send messages. Tried all on the hints in the apple support article. Restarted, deleted and re-added account. Would appreciate any help.

Go to Settings-General-Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings" to see if that helps. NOTE: You will have to re-enter your Wi-Fi passphrase afterwards.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro