- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iMessage on iPad 3 won't send to iOS users
My iMessage works on my MBP and on my iPhone 5, but it's not working on my iPad 3. I can see messages, but when I type in a response the SEND button will not work. The messages are all from iOS users. I've turned iMessage off and on, airplane mode off and on, restarted my iPad. I checked my settings to match the settings on my MBP and my iPhone 5, but nothing is working. Does any one have a solution as to why the SEND button does not work?
- 04-30-2013, 09:37 AM #2
Re: iMessage on iPad 3 won't send to iOS users
Go into settings on the iPad and verify that you're using the same appleID on it as the other devices... then try turning iMessage off on the iPad... reboot - and turn it back on again... and re-log in with the desired AppleID again and see what happens.
- 06-16-2013, 10:07 AM #3
- 06-16-2013, 10:41 AM #4
- By shihtzu3 in forum iMessageReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2011, 09:12 PM
- By mech1164 in forum iMessageReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2011, 08:55 AM
- By greasyg2006 in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2011, 11:02 PM
- By chimilitant in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2011, 09:42 AM
- By Mr4thQuarter in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2010, 02:32 AM