- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPad Notes Query
On my iPad in Notes I can only save a limited number of notes? In my case 10. It then drops the older notes when I start to enter No 11?
Is this just a setting that I need to adjust and if so how do I do this?
Have I lost all my previous notes that have since been dropped or can I retrieve them?
- 04-25-2013, 08:53 AM #2
Re: iPad Notes Query
Are you able to scroll up or down within the Notes app. I'm not sure how many notes you can have but it is definitely more than 10. I currently have 17 notes within that particular app, but my more important notes are kept via a 3rd party app in the cloud. If you have an iCloud account, go into the device's settings and make sure than "Notes" is switched to "ON". Also, logon to the iCloud website via a computer and select the Notes icon to view your notes. All of them "should" be present. If they are, you can try deleting your iCloud account off of your iPad and then re-configuring it. All of your iCloud data should then re-sync to your iPad.
- 04-27-2013, 09:26 AM #3
- 07-09-2013, 10:05 AM #4
- 07-09-2013, 10:12 AM #5
- 07-09-2013, 08:05 PM #6
- By rosenstar in forum iPad 2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2012, 06:18 AM
- By filjedi in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 21Last Post: 11-21-2011, 07:15 AM
- By lillian0520 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 22Last Post: 06-29-2011, 10:30 AM
- By clsales in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2011, 10:25 PM
- By slide in forum Original iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2011, 10:29 AM