iPad 3 Cracked Screen

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just bought an iPad 3 for $190 that has a cracked screen. Has anyone ever used www.irevampelectronics.com to get their ipad fixed? I figure if it costs $120 to fix the screen then I'll have only paid $310 for a 32 GB iPad 3 w/ 4G.

I have not used this company you name but you can look up THe Pod Drop which provides excellent service on ALL IOS devices. Inexpensive, Stands behind their work and know what they are doing. Good luck.

XCalibration17

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Thepoddrop is $219 and the other one is $99. Poddrop has a 90 day warranty on the repairs and irevampelectronics has 1 year. Both say they use high quality parts. I guess if no one has used the one I mentioned, I am gonna do it anyways I just wanted to see if anyone else has used it, I will write a review about my experience using it. Thanks for the reply.

XCalibration17

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I got my iPad 3 back today. I sent it in on Monday March 25th. They received it on Wednesday and had it repaired over the weekend. They shipped it out on April 1st and today it is here. Overall after inspecting everything it looks fantastic. I uploaded a few pictures to show the before and after. For the price that it was I just don't think you can beat it. They had great communication and whenever I emailed to check the status of my order, they responded within the day. I would recommend this service to anyone that has cracked their screen on any device. This replacement screen only cost $99 and I had to pay $18 shipping for there and back plus I had a $5 off coupon code, so I only ended up paying $112 to get it replaced and I only bought the iPad for $190. So I now have a like new iPad 3 32 GB that I only paid $302 for. I just want everyone here to know that irevampelectronics.com is very legit and has a great price for the service. Before ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365017412.085096.jpg
After ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365017424.300739.jpg

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I just unfortunately cracked my IPad screen. I made an appointment with a Genius Bar nearby. Anybody knows how much they charge to change a screen ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox