iPad 3 Cracked Screen
I just bought an iPad 3 for $190 that has a cracked screen. Has anyone ever used www.irevampelectronics.com to get their ipad fixed? I figure if it costs $120 to fix the screen then I'll have only paid $310 for a 32 GB iPad 3 w/ 4G.
- 03-22-2013, 09:23 AM #2
Re: iPad 3 Cracked Screen
Thepoddrop is $219 and the other one is $99. Poddrop has a 90 day warranty on the repairs and irevampelectronics has 1 year. Both say they use high quality parts. I guess if no one has used the one I mentioned, I am gonna do it anyways I just wanted to see if anyone else has used it, I will write a review about my experience using it. Thanks for the reply.
- 03-26-2013, 10:32 AM #4
- 12-01-2013, 07:19 AM #6
- By 2rude in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 5Last Post: 12-21-2012, 01:35 AM
- By supercoza in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2011, 03:36 PM
- By tyredurgan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2009, 06:25 PM
- By jaguar11 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2009, 10:06 PM
- By anixon92 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2008, 05:11 AM