Wiping out personal info
I gotta take my iPad in to get it replaced so last night I put it into DFU mode and did a restore. I set it up as new and yet when I went into the settings it still had my account for FaceTime, iMessage and the iTunes store. It wasn't logged in and requires a password but I would require that there is no information. Does anyone know how I can wipe it out?
- 02-10-2013, 03:14 PM #2
- By Infiniti7 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 13Last Post: 11-30-2011, 06:55 PM
- By developer_ost in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2011, 07:23 AM
- By eddyygee in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2011, 07:40 AM
- By starbai in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:32 AM
- By wabbit#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:30 PM