- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Touchscreen / LCD replacement
I was replacing a shattered screen on an IPad 3. I couldn't get the unit to power down due to the screen being so shattered (should have stopped there) as I had video on the LCD. After disconnecting TS and LCD and reassembling the unit I now have no video / picture on the LCD. Have I really screwed the IPad up or just the LCD? I do have power / charging sound indicator when initially plugged in.
Last edited by Rockymountainboy; 01-05-2013 at 12:21 PM.
- By stuartmann87 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2012, 07:09 PM
- By infante in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2012, 08:13 PM
- By yurchik92 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2012, 02:08 AM
- By jasbren in forum iPad 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2011, 10:22 PM
- By goardge in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2011, 12:22 PM