Results 1 to 1 of 1
720p video freezing but audio works fine
Hi guy, sorry if this question has already been answered but i have been unsuccessful in finding anything related to my query.
Apparently what happens is that i play a non-iTunes downloaded file on moliplayer (You transfer files without having iTunes involved, actually via FTP) which is a 720p AAC 48000 bitrate and 1280 x (anything) resolution and the quality and sound look brilliant but then after 5 min or so the video frames freeze but the audio keeps on going, if i fast forward to another scene, still the same issue with video frozen but audio fine and when i go at the very beginning of the movie, it all works fine but then freezes at the same time.
Sorry if i haven't explained to you properly but please feel free to ask any questions about it. It's really annoying because i have been able to play files previously without any issue but in a totally different format.
Many thanks in advance
- By Jakuda in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2012, 11:44 AM
- By norcalsherri in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-26-2010, 02:49 PM
- By jhnnylikes in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2010, 08:13 PM
- By mbartel500 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2009, 01:58 PM
- By fruigert in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2009, 01:30 AM