Ok. I'm giving my wife my iPad 3 but all the kids cartoons are attached to my iTunes account. I know the tablet can only be synced with 1 computer but is it possible to get the movies from my iTunes but let my wife sync the iPad with her iTunes as well for songs, apps, pictures etc?
Maybe making her computer an authorized user for my iTunes?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 11-06-2012, 10:07 PM #2
- 11-06-2012, 10:30 PM #4
Yes but a simple way thou is use same Id both devices just for purchases .. That way you only pay for apps once and put on both devices but one her phone setup iCloud and all the other stuff with her own apple id
You can still authorize her comp with your I'd too sync etc
- 11-18-2012, 09:44 PM #6
Can you explain this stuff r-e-a-l s-l-o-w
In my case, I'm the one inheriting the ipad. My phone's an android and I buy music on amazon, so I don't even have an itunes account yet.
I would like the ipad to be 'mine' and not have to be loaded from spouse's computer, but I have no clue what everyone is saying here about "home sharing" and "authorizing computer" etc.
Is there a good "ipad for dummies" web site?
- By tarabuzz in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2009, 02:42 AM
- By Almightypickle in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2009, 10:30 PM
- By cjvitek in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2009, 09:57 AM
- By simonrb in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2008, 11:56 PM
- By moomen in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:32 AM