Photo storage options !

jfhelms2000

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Having a 16 gig I-pad 3 , i have run out of space due to having many photographs ! given the limitations of I-cloud what are the best online storage options for photographs ? i have moved all my music to I-match already ! Drop box is a little pricey, but an option, is anyone using a good / cheaper alternative for storing photo's ? ... thanks in advance

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a few photos in the cloud via Dropbox, but they primarily reside on my Apple Time Capsule. External drives are still a viable option, in my opinion, especially if you'll be storing a large amount. I trust the cloud only to a point.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I moved all of my photos to Google's Picasa any my music to Google Play before I entered the Apple world.
And there they will stay.
Good Luck

jfhelms2000

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Agreed i have all photos backed up to zip drives and hard drives ! would love to have them all stored out in cyber space also and view whenever ! :) without having to carry drives, and for the obvious, freeing up space on my ipad :)

Last edited:

iphonerepairs

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Why spent money, there are so many sites are available which provide free photo storage like flickr.com, shutterfly.com, photobucket.com, picasa.com etc. You can use one of them free of cost.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Another way I don't see mentioned is Google+. It has a setting to auto upload all photos for you when connected to wifi. Free unlimited storage and hey are all private unless you want to share them.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh