- iMore Beginner
- 75 Posts
Help before buying refurbished iPad 3
Hey folks. I'm close to purchasing a refurbished iPad 3 from apple.com in the next few weeks. Replacing my HP Mini laptop with it.
Since it'll be not only for general use but for class notes, can any recommend decent keyboards to use for it? Low budget but great quality wise?
I'm purchasing the 32 gig Wifi iPad 3. Since its so cheap now (516ish with tax and picking up at store) and had of that is being paid for by selling my old laptop. Any help would be great.
Even any low budget but great cases. Cuz I'm just trying to watch my next check from college that's coming in
- 10-29-2012, 01:45 AM #2
- By RWCouck#WP in forum iPad 2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2012, 10:30 PM
- By o2sys in forum Original iPadReplies: 23Last Post: 10-20-2010, 11:31 PM
- By jasonact in forum AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:48 AM
- By f1l4 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2010, 02:56 AM
- By TeEtOs in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2009, 11:14 PM