Fedex is scheduled to deliver my first tablet, a new iPad tomorrow. Assuming set up is similar to my iPods, one of the first steps will be to connect to my computer and sync via iTunes. As I don't want most, or any of my music on the new iPad, is there a method to keep most or all of my songs from syncing?
- 10-25-2012, 09:08 AM #2
You really don't need to connect to iTunes especially if you have Internet accessibility and an iCloud account. During setup, you should be asked if you want to set up your device or use an iCloud backup. If, however, you do connect your device to your computer and initiate iTunes, you can choose to not sync your music.
Just Me, D
- 10-25-2012, 09:22 AM #3
- By azonie in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2012, 08:14 AM
- By green7o7o in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2011, 12:05 PM
- By foxhunter in forum Original iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:18 AM
- By urbanrunner888 in forum Original iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2010, 11:13 AM
- By manusan in forum Original iPadReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:37 PM