Very upset ipad 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Tso

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
It's pretty obvious that many of you are fanboys and Apple can do no wrong in your eyes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty obvious that many of you are fanboys and Apple can do no wrong in your eyes.

Not at all... at least for me... but then again, all stuff gets replaced in the product line, sooner or later. Sometimes it takes a year. Sometimes it’s less. Apple. Samsung. HTC. BlackBerry. It’s the way of the world.

General Tso

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I know what you're saying. I just felt that by dumping an item that fast they screwed me. I may go back to Apple down the road. I swore off of Android a couple of years ago. I'm one of those that you mentioned. I consider resale value when making a purchase. Apple just IMO, took money from my wallet by doing this. The high resale value is what allows me to update yearly. I do believe the 3 wasn't ready. Hindsight is always 20/20, but the lightning connector is the giveaway. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

agentmobile

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Took money from your wallet? Dude u bought that it was a conscious decision. And yes this is technology it's always advancing. How about Motorola Razr owners who bought one then a month later they released the razr maxx with a lot more battery. Not hating on you but it is what it is and to take it THIS personally is a little crazy, to literally sell your iPhone 5 and iPad 3 is screwing yourself over IMO and I bet that u will regret it down the line. Or maybe this was bound to happen with you eventually regardless of if apple came out with the iPad 4 this soon or not. Your iPad 3 was working fine and u just hyped yourself up enough to sell it. The iPad 4 is just a refresh nothing major , it was already ultra fast and now it's faster, but probably not too much to really matter. Good luck I hope u eventually realize what u want out of technology

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I was unhappy with my $500 item being discontinued so soon. Like I said, Steve Jobs is gone and it's starting to show.
I will express my discontent with actions as well as crying.
I sold my iPhone 5 and iPad 3. I replaced them with a Galaxy S3 and a Nexus tablet. I'm done with Apple.

Ha uhm, in case you haven't noticed, it's worse on the android side. That galaxy s3 is already surpassed by the LG Optimus G, and your nexus tablet is one-upped by the nexus 10.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I know what you're saying. I just felt that by dumping an item that fast they screwed me. I may go back to Apple down the road. I swore off of Android a couple of years ago. I'm one of those that you mentioned. I consider resale value when making a purchase. Apple just IMO, took money from my wallet by doing this. The high resale value is what allows me to update yearly. I do believe the 3 wasn't ready. Hindsight is always 20/20, but the lightning connector is the giveaway. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

The lightning connector is the giveaway that it wasn't ready for the iPad 3, not that the iPad 3 wasn't ready for market. It also proves that apple wanted lightning on its highest volume products first, then filtering to the iPads.

gtg465x#IM

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
The Optimus G doesn't surpass the S3. It's from a different company and while it may have a better processor, it's not a better phone. The S3 is still better in most respects.

And the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 are in completely different categories, just like the iPad and iPad mini. One doesn't one-up the other just because it's newer. The Nexus 7 is still the best small Android tablet.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I was unhappy with my $500 item being discontinued so soon. Like I said, Steve Jobs is gone and it's starting to show.
I will express my discontent with actions as well as crying.
I sold my iPhone 5 and iPad 3. I replaced them with a Galaxy S3 and a Nexus tablet. I'm done with Apple.

Ironically - Android devices tend to get discontinued and superseded more quickly than Apple products lol

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You're a troll. Stop obsessing and ignore the post if you're not interested.
Is there a reason for you to be here if you're going to do nothing but rag on Apple & its products? Read all you want... but if all you're going to do is carp about stuff when you post, there's not a lot of sense in that... smh. And I'll take you up on the ignore thing - my forum ignore list just went +1.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
The Optimus G doesn't surpass the S3. It's from a different company and while it may have a better processor, it's not a better phone. The S3 is still better in most respects.

And the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 are in completely different categories, just like the iPad and iPad mini. One doesn't one-up the other just because it's newer. The Nexus 7 is still the best small Android tablet.

That's not what we're talking about. The s3 is now outclassed and no longer king of the android hill. It doesn't matter that the Optimus comes from lg, because they're all android. (You shouldn't even bother trying to argue this with me, because I've lived through Androids ridiculous cycle. )

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
That's not what we're talking about. The s3 is now outclassed and no longer king of the android hill. It doesn't matter that the Optimus comes from lg, because they're all android. (You shouldn't even bother trying to argue this with me, because I've lived through Androids ridiculous cycle. )

* Yawn *

Let’s talk about iOS devices, shall we?

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Dude this is how technology works. You're being a huge crybaby about it. When you buy any electronic, you should expect it to be "new" for 6 months. Anything after that, you're now using something that's "old" news.

Stop buying electronics -- especially Apple made products -- if you don't like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR