- iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
Can I Wipe the Mic Area of New iPad with Damp Cloth ?
I have the New iPad Wi-Fi+Cellular I wanted to know if I wipe the Back Area of the iPad the Black Strip area with a Damp Cloth just where the Mic is situated on the back of the iPad? Will it let inside any Moisture ? is it ok to do that ? Apple says to Clean the iPad with a Damp Cloth
Apple URL = How to clean Apple products
But at the same time Apple also says please do not let any moisture go inside from any of the opening in your device. Will doing this let any moisture inside ? Can I wipe it ? It is gonna be just a damp cloth with all water squeezed out and is just marginally moist to be called wet. But certainly no water dripping ?
Please check the Picture on what I mean...
- 10-22-2012, 12:50 PM #2
- By Tre in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2012, 09:21 PM
- By LunarMoon in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2011, 06:01 PM
- By sparkso in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2011, 02:31 AM
- By MustangLife in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2010, 02:54 PM
- By azure02 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2010, 01:36 AM