Looking into buying iPad. Advice?

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't too sure in where to post this, so I apologize now if its misleading in any way. I'm thinking of possibly purchasing a tablet real soon. I had the kindle fire, but had to sell for money.
Now I'm thinking of purchasing a tablet again. Something in a low budget.
I'm eyeing the new kindle fire hd, nexus 7, or an iPad. I can't really drop the money for the new iPad, or even the 2. I'm thinking of searching through Craigslist for an iPad 2 or even the 1.

Would there be any downside to getting even an iPad 1? Any and all advice welcomed.
Thanks!

Just a heads up, it'll be general use. Some web surfing on late, sleepless boring nights, a bit of gaming, good amount of reading, and maybe some Netflix.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Or hold of and see what the iPad mini has to offer? I'm a college student so I depend on financial aid, and my next check comes mid November. Maybe wait and try the mini?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I would wait for mini or referb iPad 2 or one on cl ... I would advise not to get a iPad 1 it can not run iOS 6 so it's not going to gain anything .. It is alittle sluggish compared to a iPad 2 ... If you don't mind that aspect and don't plan on using all that often then it might be for you and you can pick one up pretty cheap ..
But before you decide see the price point of a mini

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, wait, wait, just one day away! Apple's 'Little' Event on Oct. 23 likely to be the iPad Mini reveal, if as speculated, the iPad mini will meet your needs and financial budget, then you could get the iPad mini.
If there is not an iPad Mini, then you could turn to iPad 2, I think.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Figured lol. 😋😆
I have time anyways, no rush, just weighing my options and deciding, that way when I get my money, I can go straight to the store (or online) and purchase one 😊
If not, may just see if I can get lucky and find a low prices ipad 2 on Craigslist.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh