Photo save not working with new IOS6 update
does anyone know why suddenly I cannot save photos. Just updated to IOS 6 a couple of days ago and photos were saving for a day or two and then suddenly stopped. Anyone know of the problem or solution. This is with saving facebook photos especially. Some on the web do save to the camera roll ok. Others don't.
Last edited by Buzz9956; 10-02-2012 at 12:47 PM.
- 10-02-2012, 12:50 PM #2
- 10-12-2012, 01:41 PM #3
- 10-12-2012, 09:59 PM #4
- 10-17-2012, 09:35 PM #5
Re: Photo save not working with new IOS6 update
Easy solution. I've seen this before. With Apple's new privacy settings Facebook does not have access to your photos. Go to Settings>privacy>photos and turn Facebook on.
That should be it.
- 01-14-2013, 12:32 PM #6
- By aero11616 in forum iOS 6Replies: 12Last Post: 04-10-2013, 09:53 AM
- By SaMaster14 in forum iOS 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2012, 05:49 AM
- By Smj1982 in forum iOS 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:32 PM
- By jvaran in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2012, 06:00 AM
- By Buck1127 in forum iOS 6Replies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2012, 02:16 AM