What else do you want the iPad to do?

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm kind of doing some iPad research now. I don't really have to because I already know it's an amazing product but I like to gather as much info as possible before I purchase something important plus I'm waiting to see if there is anything interesting happening to the current model in the next few months.

So far, the only think that I'd want is a flash for the camera. My picture taking is mixed between my regular camera and my iPhone. A flash on the iPad would sometimes come in handy for me.

For current owners, what else would you want?

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I can honestly say that I can't think of one more thing I would want from my iPad. I think I am completely satisfied with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
We might see this some day. However with everying going more and more to cloud storage, I just don't see it happening.

When I started to rear your reply, I thought it was about XM_JDM's post. I wouldn't need a girlfriend then! :)

Question about our cloud storage. I currently use it on my iPhone. If I delete photos from my photo stream after they update to the cloud, will those photos be deleted on the next update?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to be able to have computer-like access to files saved locally instead of needing to use a third-party app or iTunes and that goes for the iPhone, as well.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Allow Office files to be stored in the cloud or on an SD card that could be connected to the iPad, so we don't need to use Dropbox, etc. Some of us have to use Office at work.

Last edited:

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
i would love for bluetooth transfer thats literally only it bluetooth transfer of data only between i devices
that would be such a hassle free way of transferring data.

Last edited:

ziffos

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Well - often my wife will say to me "put that thing down and make me a cup of tea please" - so I guess the thing I would like iPads to do in future would be to "put the kettle on and make the tea" :D

Apart from that then I guess a memory card slot would be handy.

eric6052

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The iPad is a great device and I find myself rarely reaching for the laptop anymore. I have the Apple bluetooth keyboard for when I need that functionality. I would like better sharing options between options. On Android when you want to share a picture or other file you get alot more options than email or tweet it. I would also like the ability to set default apps like browser and email client. It seems more like what I want out of ios than what I want out of the iPad.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77