Where to get a good deal on an ipad 3?

standupdad

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been given permission to get reimbursed on the purchase of a couple of Apple items for work, and an ipad 3 is one of them. I'm looking for help and some ideas of where to make the purchase, but would be happier with a vendor selling the ipad that is also providing any extras or freebies with the purchase (accessories, gift cards, credit towards additional purchases, etc.) It needs to have wifi and bluetooth, so please provide any help possible.

SuD

dmilleville90

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
At bestbuy you can buy open items and receive 10% off the price. They sometimes have iPads. I got my new iPad (3) there as an open item and it was a great deal! It was in 100% mint condition and also the sales rep opened it up before I bought it do I could visually inspect it. Very good deal!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
At bestbuy you can buy open items and receive 10% off the price. They sometimes have iPads. I got my new iPad (3) there as an open item and it was a great deal! It was in 100% mint condition and also the sales rep opened it up before I bought it do I could visually inspect it. Very good deal!

That's how I got my iPad 1 .. You could also get a apple referb iPad 2 for 350 out the door .. Other than that a iPad 3 is open at bestbuy or same price new anywhere else

peterthomas

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
My vote will go for the bestbuy, though I haven't got myself from it, but I surely have lots of people who bought from them, and they reviewed it quite well, so you an go for that, I hope you find and iPad there!

Redbird1

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site

That's how I got mine. I bet if you go to 3 Best Buys, at least one will have returned iPads. A 16 Gig wi-fi should be $439 - $449.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2