itunes photos wont sync to my iPad 3

pat51

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I just recently purchased a 64gb Verizon 3g ipad 3. When I sync it to my mac, all my files sync over except my photos. Can anyone help or provide insight. It is very frustrating.

Thank you

lemieuxfan67

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you select the checkbox to sync photos. It is on the photos tab under your ipad3 in iTunes. You have the ability to sync all photos -or- you can choose specific albums.

pat51

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
When I used to sync with my iPhone I never had to select/check photos. All I had to do was hit sync. I know that this sync issue is an ongoing one for iPad 3 users, even though Apple STILL hasn't acknowledged it.

Steve ipad

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
When syncing to the iPad there are options in iTunes as to what you want to sync. Go to photos tab and select all photos or selected folders.
Please be aware that synced photos can not be deleted or folders altered on the iPad only those sent directly from your camera or memory card.
I have just switched to being totally iPad and spent a few hours deciding what photos to sync and organising them in to proper folders beforehand. It's a good exercise in getting rid of the rubbish.

Steve

pat51

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
When I go into iTunes I don't see the pics I synced from my iPhone. I never had to select sync photos to get them to sync. Even when I did a full restore from backup, the pics & all picture folders that I created on the iPhone would always reappear. This is becoming really frustrating & I wonder why Apple hasn't addressed this issue yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2