Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    13,206 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default 60 days later, still love your "New iPad"?

I received my iPad on launch day. Upgraded from a wifi only on last model to LTE. I live on my iPad for social media, gaming, browsing iMore forums, banking, and ect. I have not gone one single day without using my new iPad. Now that I have LTE, my iPad goes many places with me now to where previously it just stayed at home.

I love it as much as the day I got it. The retina display is AMAZING. What to you guys think after 60 days?
    Thanked by:
    phonejunky (06-10-2012)
    iMore Pro

iOS Version

Loving mine big time. Didn't get the UK 4G version as I use the my iPhone to tether. The wi fi only model is perfect for me and can't wait for there to be a jailbreak in the coming weeks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    4,583 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 8

I also went from the previous WiFi only version to the LTE version and I notice that I use it a lot more than
    my previous one. I'm content with it. I see myself keeping it even over the 4th generation. Unless Apple is
    going to do something really spectacular with the 4th gen.
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    1,785 Global Posts

I still love mine. Well worth it in my opinion.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

Just got mine friday as an upgrade from my first gen iPad. Made me love using iPad all over again. The display is the killer for sure. I expect to get a good couple/few years out of this one too.
    iMore Pro

iOS Version
    iOS 6.0

Got mine ordered early and delivered on the 1st day. My favorite part was seeing all those who got a dozen one way or another and tried to sell on eBay and CL w/o a bite as all the stores had plenty of stock.

I just came back from a few weeks in Hawaii and I lived on the iPad. The WIFI where I was did not work well at all, so I am so happy I got the LTE version. I had my Kindle with me too, but poor kindle never came out of the briefcase.

I will say on the beach even with polarized glasses, it is still hard to use the iPad.
    iPhone Nanite

Another launch day convert here. Still loving it!

I pulled out my iPad 2 to clean it up for resale and it became obvious I could never go back. My Kindle Fire, which I previously used solely for reading is also about to be sold. Everything is so blurry!
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

I'm good. The 4g/LTE thing has been a real boon for both function and entertainment. Glad I did it.....
    USAF, Ret

PLEASE!!!! Don't text and drive...
    You'll be saving lives... including your own...
    iMore Beginner

iOS Version

I got mine for my Bday back in april and lets just say my macbook has been feeling lonely on the desk because I use this to watch videos, cruise the net and talk with friends. I had the orginal iPad so this is a big upgrade for me and I'm very happy.
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

First time ipad owner and yes. I love it, i could not imagine not having it now.
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    13,206 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by grex18 View Post
    First time ipad owner and yes. I love it, i could not imagine not having it now.
    Completely agree. It's my 3rd but its a must have.
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS6

Still absolutely love it. Picked it up on launch day and have used it every single day since. I love the display. My 2 was less than a year old when I bought the new one, but I'm glad I made the upgrade.
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

I have a White 32gb with a dark gray smart cover and a Bamboo stylus.

I use my iPad daily for Internet, email, Dropbox, Things etc. Although the iPad is very versatile, I personally can not put away my MBP. I still feel the need to whip out my MBP and leave the iPad in my bag. I carry both with me.

However, as far as being satisfied? The screen is great. Watching videos on it is amazing.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts

I use it more than I did/do my iPad 2, but still not as much as I should, for the price I paid.

Current Phones: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry OS & WebOS
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    I received my iPad on launch day. Upgraded from a wifi only on last model to LTE. I live on my iPad for social media, gaming, browsing iMore forums, banking, and ect. I have not gone one single day without using my new iPad. Now that I have LTE, my iPad goes many places with me now to where previously it just stayed at home.

I love it as much as the day I got it. The retina display is AMAZING. What to you guys think after 60 days?
    Certainly.
    haha...........ha.I also had no problems with my iPad and I want share those top 20 best free apps and best free iPad games to ipad owners from aneesoft.It's very useful.like it so much because it's free.

Yes, I do.
    Please remember to like or thank posts that are useful, entertaining, or beneficial.

Twitter: @skeetobite | Google+: ChrisVitek | Game Center: DRSKEETO

Current Devices: iPad Air 128GB Wifi | iPhone 5S 64GB AT&T
    PDAs: Visor Deluxe | Visor Prism | Zire 72
    Phones: Treo 680 | iPhone 3G | iPhone 3GS | iPhone4 | iPhone 4S | iPhone 5
    Tablets: iPad 1 64GB AT&T | iPad 2 32GB Wifi | iPad 3 64GB Verizon LTE

iPhone Newbie

My first iPad, which I got a couple of months after switching from Blackberry to iPhone. I got the 4G 64Gb white and can't imagine not having it anymore. I haven't used the 4G, waiting until we get a chance to travel, but on wifi it is perfect. Only problem is when looking at customized backs I have to use the laptop cause there's still no flash for iDevices (which is fine for me)
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,443 Global Posts

I still love my LTE iPad. I am glad that I went back and got the 64GB model as I won't have to worry about running out of space on it before the next iPad comes out.

Sent from my 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

I do. I definitely could not go back to an iPad 2. Your eyes just kind of get used to the major resolution increase and so it becomes "normal". When you go back it just feels wrong.

I dropped mine though (in a zipper sleeve), unfortunately it landed zipper side down on the tile so it left a gash in the corner. Luckily my screen is still perfect, but still annoying to have the messed up corner.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    3,806 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Well I'm about 6 weeks with mine. Coming from an iPad one, I'm really enjoying this thing. I like it every bit as much as my i4S.
    iPhone 5
    iPad Mini

Global Posts
    4,233 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS8.1b2

:tup: Still loving my "new" iPad.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    13,206 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Almost 90 days now and still loving mine
    iMore Pro

iOS Version

Loving mine more now with my Jailbreak!

I'm so impressed. It is my first iPad too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    190 Global Posts

I swear, I turn that thing on for a few seconds just to look at the display. lol.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,196 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 Beta 3

I have the 16 gig 4G LTE model. I switched from the 64 gig wifi only model. And I love this thing. I clearly have less movies, apps, and music, but in exchange for more portability with now having 4G I always have this device with me. It also takes the strain off my cell phone data consumption.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast