I'm such a sucker...

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I own an iPad 1 (64gb wifi) and I thought I would upgrade. Apple had a refurb sale last week and I was going to purchase the 32gb wifi iPad 2 for 399. I went to order it and guess what? Sold Out. I searched and searched for something comparable with the 1 year apple warranty included and found nothing.

Ok. Let's get the 64gb iPad 2 for only 100 more at 499, right? Wait a minute. I don't use more than 32gb worth of storage on my iPad 2 now, so why buy last years model (still fine for a lot of people) with an excess amount of storage space? Why not just spend an extra 100 and get the newest model with 32gb (which is still a good amount of storage space for me)?

Yup, I went from 399 to 599 in a week for my next iPad. As the title says, I am a sucker lol.

Oh well, next week it will be all worth it!

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Well good luck. Plenty of suckers on this forum. I'm one as well. Lol. No regrets here for my new iPad purchase. 64G white wifi 4g :rolleyes: I have no need for a laptop any longer. Well for now anyway.

Bytebrain

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Just showing how easy it was for me to shell out another 200 bucks for an iPad in less than a week. Also, I'm just showing my enthusiasm for the purchase of my new iPad.

I know where you're coming from.
I wanted iPad 3 64GB wifi only, but it was sold out everywhere.
I ended up buying the 64GB 3G edition instead... The most expensive iPad, just because I didn't have patience to wait for the stores to re-stock..

And I still have my old iPad 2 64GB Wifi only... It's being used as music center now, remote controlled by my iPad 3 and iPhone. That way I don't have to have my pc running all the time to be able to hear my music when I want to...

Too bad only half of my music can fit on the 64 GB.. I really hoped for a 128 GB iPad this time..

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
If I could have afforded it, I would have gone for the 64 GB model also. There is just something about having more space that compels me. I have a 16 GB now and I have used probably half, but I still want more. Go figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I own an iPad 1 (64gb wifi) and I thought I would upgrade. Apple had a refurb sale last week and I was going to purchase the 32gb wifi iPad 2 for 399. I went to order it and guess what? Sold Out. I searched and searched for something comparable with the 1 year apple warranty included and found nothing.

Ok. Let's get the 64gb iPad 2 for only 100 more at 499, right? Wait a minute. I don't use more than 32gb worth of storage on my iPad 2 now, so why buy last years model (still fine for a lot of people) with an excess amount of storage space? Why not just spend an extra 100 and get the newest model with 32gb (which is still a good amount of storage space for me)?

Yup, I went from 399 to 599 in a week for my next iPad. As the title says, I am a sucker lol.

thanks for helping my retirement fund!! haha:D:D

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Congrats on getting the iPad 3, you'll love it. :)

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
You'll be able to get some of your money back when you sell it and upgrade next time.
More storage means higher resale value.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim