Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Fausty82
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

101 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

Default Apple's apps crashing!

So, I was browsing with my iPad, looking thorough websites, and when I was just about to tap an opened tab, it crashed! I thought it's not really a big deal, so I run the safari app once again and did the same thing. After a few mins, it crashed again! And for some reason, it happened for more than three times. Worried, I went to genius bar and told them what happened. The guy over there told me to at least do a weekly restart, just to clear out the history whatever, and I followed as what he said. Few days later the same thing happened, but this time I did the exact same thing as he told me and did a quick restart. Everything went normal, and the next day it CRASHED again, and now with the settings and photos apps.*

So i was wondering what is what is really happening with this. Anybody experiencing the same things as me?? It's not really a pleasant thing to keep having the apps crashing and do the restart every single day.

Any help would be appreciated Thanks*
    Retired Moderator

5,510 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,438 Global Posts

Settings does crash on me from time to time. Don't recall if browser or Photos ever does.
    iMore Genius

8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

I was on a website the other day that was designed for women drivers. It kept crashing, too.

But back on topic, I have had very few apps crash on any of my iOS devices (2 iPhones, 2 iPads, 2 iPods)...

The only app that crashes on my iPhone is Tapatalk and it happens on occasion and only when I hit the 'send' option after typing a reply.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    iPhone Newbie

23 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

had the browser crash on me yesterday on my ipad gen 3 but was on a heavy site (cod elite site) but thats th eonly time on my ipad but on my iphone smae thing only when have multiple tabs on browser and on heavy sites
    iMore Intermediate

243 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts

My two flight games keep crashing, but somehow I don't think it's the programing.... I guess I need to stay on the ground....