Stock email app

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
You can paste in text, images, and anything else that can be stored in the clipboard. Otherwise you need to attach from within the app that has the file.

(Share via the action button)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
The key phrase in the advice the members have shared is anything that you can copy in the clipboard...i.e. any content that you can press/hold till a copy or cut option appears. pics and texts are the obvious content but some video files can be copied and shared. You mentioned resume as well and assuming that it's in a PDF or doc format, you can copy and share it as well. But as mentioned, whatever app you're using will still offer you the option to share from within the app itself either through email, twitter, Facebook, or other social medium.
Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BrennB

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So, to make it even more clear.... to attach photo, open photo app select the share icon (rectangle with arrow) and share to email. Same for PDF and doc, from the app you are viewing the file with you can 'share" to email. PDF notes, ibooks, docs to go, pages, etc. There isn't a find/file action for iOS otherwise.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro