Anyone using Noteshelf?

Gary Mazo

iMore/Mobile Nations staff
Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I Just decided that Noteshelf was my pick of the week for iMore. I had stayed away from anything that required a stylus - now I realize I was being foolish - this is a great productivity app.
Anyone else using it?

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
This has become one of my go-to apps, both as a teacher and as a grad student. I love the simple yet robust features that come with the app. My handwriting has never looked better. :D As for my stylus of choice, I use the Bamboo stylus by Wacom. It works incredibly well with Noteshelf (and other writing-based apps), and I recommend it to anyone looking for a quality stylus.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Noteshelf is missing some of the major features of similar apps like Notability and CaptureNotes - will it let you use pdf's yet? I know when Leanna did her review it didn't.

Sometimes function trumps form. I don't need pretty book spine icons to show me my notebooks - titles are adequate, and this is not a drawing app, so why do we need every color Crayola ever put out?

The upcoming version of CaptureNotes not only allows you to import photos into a note, but move and resize them once they're there. Function, not form.

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I used Noteshelf for a long time, but IMO the last couple of updates have put Notability a full notch or two above it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73