Flash on the new iPad

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
How do you prefer to watch Flash content on your new iPad? Do you like it when a site just gives you H.264/HTML5 video instead, like YouTube.com?

Do you prefer if they make dedicated apps, like a lot of the online games make?

Do you use Skyfire or another proxy browser to watch your Flash videos?

What's your preferred method to get your Flash fix on iPad?

Wario954

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I prefer iswifter for flash because it works with eveything i need it for which is mainly sports streaming. it works with games as well but i dont have much experience with it. Splashtop is great also but it uses your home computer for flash so it needs to stay on.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
How do you prefer to watch Flash content on your new iPad? Do you like it when a site just gives you H.264/HTML5 video instead, like YouTube.com?

Do you prefer if they make dedicated apps, like a lot of the online games make?

Do you use Skyfire or another proxy browser to watch your Flash videos?

What's your preferred method to get your Flash fix on iPad?

For videos I would prefer if the site just recognizes I am on an IOS device without the need for Skyfire or iSwifter.

For games I like using a dedicated app, seems smoother IMO(probably placebo affect).

bdegrande

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I prefer iswifter for flash because it works with eveything i need it for which is mainly sports streaming. it works with games as well but i dont have much experience with it. Splashtop is great also but it uses your home computer for flash so it needs to stay on.

I agree with this. I very rarely use Flash sites at all, but for when I have no alternative, I keep iSwifter around, it works with some Flash games in addition to playing videos.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Splashtop or logmein. You need a desktop that stays on. Shame on you if you don't. This ipad wouldn't be nearly as useful without a remote PC app.

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the subscription version of OnLive and noticed that I can watch flash content on the included Internet Explorer 9 (I know, I know...). Maybe not the most elegant solution, but it does work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2