Transferring photos from iPhone to iPad

Xarelto

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi there, long timer lurker first time poster here. Finally hopped on the iPad bandwagon and in the process of setting it up. I was recently on a trip the past month and have taken a lot of photos on my iPhone, I was wondering if there is a process to copy these pictures to the iPad?

I also had another person's iPhone taking pictures as well, I managed to copy the pictures from this other person's iPhone onto my PC, I was wondering if there's a way to move these pictures onto my iPhone's camera roll and integrate them into my existing pictures.
On that note: My existing photos and the other iPhone's photos have different file name numbers, anyone with experience on efficiently renaming these photos in order to sort them by date/time taken?

I apologize if I should've asked this in the photography subforum.

Thanks in advance!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
To share your photos between your iPhone and iPad - just turn on photo stream. For photos you have on your pc, sync them via iTunes. Why would you want them in your camera roll?

Reactions: acecommander

Xarelto

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Mella I'll check that out.

Alli, I tried out photo stream but I doesn't go back and sync those old pics. I'm just wanting all the pics on my camera roll and the ones I pulled from the other iPhone all in one spot rather than having to show off 2 separate folders of photos for the same trip :)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
On your computer:
-Put all the photos into one folder (you'll need to sync yours off your Camera Roll here)
-Open folder, sort photos by date
-Select all photos, then right click on the first one (with all still highlighted) and choose Rename.
-Name it VacationPhoto or whatever you'd like
-Photos will all be renamed (VacationPhoto; VacationPhoto (1); etc.)

In iTunes:
-Plug in phone
-Under photos you choose to sync, check off your new folder
-Sync.

You'll now have a folder on your phone with all the photos, separate from your Camera Roll.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alli

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner