Are you happy with your new iPad?

Are you happy with your new iPad?

• Total voters

appliancemedic

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok but sense I did the OS UPGRADE on my iPhone 4s it now says 4g the same upgrade on the ipad2 did not change it it is still 3G . So I thought the new iPad might have a better radio.

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
going from iPad original to this - I'll say wow on the display even though you've read this 10,000 times previously. But there is no explaining how awesome it is - just go look at it. Not unless you're ready to buy one though :p Speed MUCH better over the OG iPad. I was getting frustrated with my original but this thing screams in comparison, no doubt. I could probably dump my MBA and live with this as my "portable computing device" now. Already have an Apple BT keyboard so good to go as far as I'm concerned. I went ahead and spent way too much - 64GB with ATT cellular modem and will be good to go. My OG was 32 GB but my iTunes library has expanded up to around 40 GB so that won't work anymore. But cloud storage will cover any extra needs that I have probably. I was showing my wife (an engineer) tonight all the different cloud connections I run now - sugarsync, dropbox, iCloud. Her comment was "why don't you just get a 16GB then as a thin mobile client"? Smart girl!

What else can I say? Every mobile computing task that I currently do can be handled by this now (amazingly). Wait for the new Ivy Bridge iMac to hit this summer and I will be a full fledged Apple Fanboi and have purged my house of winblowz. :D This pleases me to no end - I've seen Win 8 and it's really not any better. Hell, even MS will tell you it's Metro slapped on top of Win7.

Reactions: eddie6489

bdegrande

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I am upgrading from the first gen so the extra weight isn't even an issue. Love the camera and getting to play with iPhoto and iMpvie for the first time, i also do a lot of podcast editing and have been trying to see how practical audio editing is on an iPad. One of the programs which I otherwise liked was Hokusai, but it kept the entire audio file in memory, and on my first gen iPad could only edit very short files. With the 1GB of RAM on the new model, I was able to edit a 35 minute file, although it gave me a warning that the file was "very long", it worked.

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I was showing my wife (an engineer) tonight all the different cloud connections I run now - sugarsync, dropbox, iCloud. Her comment was "why don't you just get a 16GB then as a thin mobile client"? Smart girl!
So she's one of those people who, when confronted with the "is the glass half full or half empty?" question, correctly answers that the glass is bigger than it needs to be. You're a lucky man.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm in love, not only with the screen, but with the black bezel. (Why did I ever get the white iPad 2?) Text is so, so crisp.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I skipped the iPad 2 as I did not need the camera and was expecting something better for the upgrade. So I waited and very happy that I did... as the new iPad is a huge upgrade from 1st Generation and even from 2nd. I knew I would not be able to justify a jump from 2nd to 3rd.

Same issue with the iPhone 4s. I have that, and there will have to be something major to make me jump to iPhone 5 as I have zero issues with the iPhone 4s. I would need something very valid to switch.

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the iPad 1. It is pretty much unusable. It is too slow I was got frustrated when using it. I would always revert using my iPhone 4 or my iPhone 4S. I never got the iPad 2 because I didn't think that it was fast enough. Now that I have the new iPad, it is freaking amazing. There's almost 0 lag and everything works much faster than the iPad 1. I am VERY happy.

I also finally caved and got a white one. I've always wanted a white iPhone or iPad and now I have one. It is DA BOMB!!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?a01aob

djdan

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Upgraded from the 2 with NO regrets. A few compromises. Charging time is not fun, but what can be expected wit the extra juice this is packing. Thrilled in the end and I love it.

jktgjm

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Ehh... Blown away by the display, big fan of how it's a little more weighted. But, it is yet to beat my JAILBROKEN iPhone 4 in a speed test....

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I exchanged the first iPad that I got for the 64GB model today, and yes, I am very happy with this new iPad as well.

Sent from my LTE iPad using Tapatalk HD.

JayCrew30#IM

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
new iPad

I had the iPad 1 when it first came out and held out to upgrade to the new iPad because of LTE. Obviously this is the precursor for an LTE iPhone (of which I will be getting since my contract will be up when it does come out). I love the new iPad, couldn't be happier! :)

Mscatinboston

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I love my New iPad!

I'm new to Apple. The New iPad is my first Apple purchase and I am extremely happy! What I need is Swype. I Love Swype on my mobile. Now I need it on my iPad. How do I download Swype to my iPad?
:D

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods