Are you happy with your new iPad?

Are you happy with your new iPad?

• Total voters

davidwlms

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
same

Jumping up from first generation so it acts and feels like a whole new gadget!

I had the same experience as ronarchy had. With the help of upgrading I got a really new gadget, but I also got a link from my friend who helped to understand and save the data of your new iPad. Because if any mistake occur you doesn't face data loss. Save all iPad file on your PC.

Get full information here: http://www.ipad3tomactransfer.com

felicityk

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I really love my iPad3 which I've had for a little more than a month now. It's great for drawing and making music, writing and research projects. I appreciate its small size and portability, and being able to take it anywhere, which was a bit of a problem with my 15" Macbook pro. It's hard to imagine life without the iPad now.

Bartoge

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love my new iPad. Its the best device I've ever owned. Flipboard has actually gotten me reading the news more. Its really amazing the experiences you can have on it. And I know its heavier than the iPad 2, but, this being my first iPad, I am surprised at how light it is sometimes. Coming from lifting a 15 inch laptop places, I can just pick this up, expecting it to be heavier but its not. When later iterations become lighter than the iPad 2, it will be even more impressive.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Just grabbed my first ipad a few hrs ago (16gb wifi/4g white ipad 3), and I am in love already. Thought the 4s was nice! The ipad takes it all to another level. We are just one happy apple family right now. The screen is amazing and so's the ease if use, setup and app transfer! Bought a targus leather case, incipio screen protector, and griffin purple stylus. Holding out for more research on bluetooth keyboards.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got a white 16GB WiFi model... Awaiting a stand and swivel leather case, screen protector, and auxiliary home charger. I'll be the one who manages it, but it's not for me as much as for my girlfriend and my daughter. It's really amazing, and I will certainly use it, but I'm really more of an iPhone guy. The iPad may be laying there on the counter and I'll just grab my phone instead without even looking at it - and it's three days new! My girls are just crazy about it though, usually they're all over it... :)

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Just got a white 16GB WiFi model... Awaiting a stand and swivel leather case, screen protector, and auxiliary home charger. I'll be the one who manages it, but it's not for me as much as for my girlfriend and my daughter. It's really amazing, and I will certainly use it, but I'm really more of an iPhone guy. The iPad may be laying there on the counter and I'll just grab my phone instead without even looking at it - and it's three days new! My girls are just crazy about it though, usually they're all over it... :)

I was kind of the same way. It's a really great device and the screen is gorgeous (if i haven't said that before). But still, I hardly used mine. Typically, it'd sit for days without being touched. I still prefer my iphone for most things even reading. My PC & killer monitor for browsing/games. And apple tv for video. There's usually nothing left to use my ipad for and it was too expensive to give to daughter. If my wife even showed an interest in it, it'd be hers.

Anyways, I just sold mine since I'd want Verizon(switching to them next month along with data share plan and new iphones) instead but i'm going to hold off and see if i even miss having one. I'm kind of toying with the idea of getting an MBA instead since I've never had a Mac and would be a better value to me.

But I'll probably get a mini ipad for my daughter this xmas.

Oldazruz

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Moved from a blackberry playbook mainly due to the lack of apps and couldn't be happier. Love the amount of apps that apples store has to offer. Got the latest iPad for many reasons including Siri with ios 6, the retina display, and the fact that it should get a few more updates.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Moved from a blackberry playbook mainly due to the lack of apps and couldn't be happier. Love the amount of apps that apples store has to offer. Got the latest iPad for many reasons including Siri with ios 6, the retina display, and the fact that it should get a few more updates.

The iPad 3 was the one to get. This device is so awesome. I don't think that I have ever been this satisfied with another device as I am now. My biggest problem is that I keep wasting money on accessories because there are so many available for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mjh483

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The 3rd-gen iPad is all about the display

I love my iPad. I would like to explain why and how I am amazed by this incredible device.
First and foremost, you cannot talk about the third-generation iPad without talking about the display.
I will say one phrase: everthing looks real-life. ( most texts are auto-optimised. Photos and videos do need to be in very high quality to really appreciate the Retina disaply)

What's even more amazing is that iPad makes no compromise to adopt this kind of display. Over 5 million pixels on the Retina display are driven by a power-hungry quad-core GPU and yet the battery life is kept the same at 10 hours of web browsing( I often get more than 10hours, at half the brightness, which is bright enough all the time). This is thanks to a significantly denser battery that packs 60% more juice. What's more: the A5X chip with dual-core CPU and quad-core GPU is over 100% larger than the previous A5 chip. Apple engineers have done a remarkable job of fitting all these in a device that is merely 1mm thicker and a bit heavier than iPad 2. Simply brillant enginneering.

At this point, I would like to elaborate on the increase in weight. The third-gen iPad is heavier than iPad 2, and if u hold the two devices separately in each hand, you will feel the difference. Well, this is mostly due to the larger battery. But there are two good reasons that make this increase in weight unimportant and negligible. First, the display is so good that I bet most ppl will be wlling to put on some dozens of grams on their hands. Second, whether it is an iPad 2 or the third-gen iPad, your hands ARE going to get tired after
a certain period of time. In other words, if you are switching from iPad 2 to the third-gen iPad, the only time you are going to feel the difference is when you pick up the device. After that, no more. After a few weeks, you will get used to it. Why? Because it's just some dozens of grams more! No big deal.

Furthermore, I really like the dictation feature. It works really well. And since I am Korean, I am excited about the diction and Siri support for Korean in iOS 6.

The apps designed for the iPad are also amazing. Those apps will blow the minds of those who once called the iPad an oversized iPod touch. In essence, iPad IS an oversized iPod touch( with a tweaked aspect ratio). However, the large 9.7 inch 3:2 IPS( in-plane switching: a premium display technology that provides wide viewing angle and accurate colours) 2048 by 1536 display is what makes all the difference. The apps really take full advantage of the large canvas. Twitter for iPad is an awesome example. Plus, the Retina-optimised games look unbelievable.

WARNING: There is ZERO exaggeration in every word I say here.

So all in all, starting at $499, it is highly unlikely that you will not like the third-generation iPad.

Last edited:

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Reading is so much better than on any other platforms or books.

Accessing the internet is so much better.

Watching movies on the iPad is much better than on laptops.

All these. Thanks to retina display. without it. I wouldn't have loved it as much.

IoannisTs

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Best experience you can get on any platform you try !
From iTunes stores to apps
From videos to internet
From design to usability
It's the ttp of the class !

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Finally found a reason to like my iPad and use it more. I signed up for Amazon Prime and have been enjoying a lot of streaming TV shows and movies. My iPad is starting to get more action than my 40" TV. :eek:

Sent from somewhere

rkeenan

Banned
Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I am fairly disappointed. The inability to play all types of video media is quite disappointing. Also the lack of flash support makes it impossible to access my online classes. Overall I would give it a 2 out of 5 because it doesn't do what I need it to. I am hoping to trade it off for an Android tablet. This is the first and last Apple product I will buy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711