Are you happy with your new iPad?

Are you happy with your new iPad?

• Total voters

Ken_FSU

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
FedEx just dropped mine off an hour ago.

Feelings thus far:

It almost goes without saying, but the display is incredible.

I must say though, regardless of actual measurements, this thing definitely feels slightly thicker and, moreso, dramatically heavier than the iPad 2.

iPad 2 feels much, much better in the hand.

Still, I'm pleased as punch thus far.

Can't wait to get it home and install everything.

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
UPS dropped mine off about 1.5 hours ago. It's noticeably heavier but not enough to actually bother me at all. The screen is the best on anything I've owned or tried in a store. The camera on the back is in another league when compared with my iPad 2. iPhoto is amazing on this thing! I wish I could give one to the world like the old Coke commercials! Using with my old Smart Cover right now. Waiting on a white ClamCase to be made so that I can leave my heavy MacBook Pro at home. I love it!

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm very happy with mine! The retina display is such a huge upgrade to the iPad2.. And it sadly makes my PC monitor look like crap in comparison. Apple really outdid themselves with this device.

.. And call me crazy, I think the speaker actually sounds better than my iPad2 somehow...

LyndaP

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Mine was delivered at 1:30 this afternoon. Impression so far, coming from an iPad 1 is: WOW! Display is awesome, and it's much snappier than the iPad 1. Just finished syncing everything and am playing with it now. Don't see any problems with it - but I'll check it out very carefully. So far I couldn't be happier; typical of my experience with every Apple product I've ever owned, going back to the OG Macintosh in 1984.

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Loving it

Download speeds are so much faster. On Wi-Fi at home with my original iPad I was getting about seven Mbps with the new iPad on the same network I am getting about 20. And everything is so much faster than before!

sphinx23

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I like the new retina display,had to watch an few movies on it,plus the games run much more smoothly than my original Ipad.

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy I guess. It's my first iPad and tablet period. So I really haven't figured out how to use it in my daily life. Right now my heart just aches from dropping so much coin. My wife and I were using it to browse for vacation spots. The display sure made every spot look like a winner!

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much what I was expecting it to be.

I still can't believe how crazy this display is. I can't look at my PlayBook's screen the same anymore, my eyes have now been spoiled.

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I am very happy with the new iPad. The display really is amazing. It was a gift so I thrilled and surprised when it arrived!

appliancemedic

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok I guess I am the only one who will be negative . The screen is great but Verzion LTE is not so hot. I will be taking mine back. I only upgrade from the ipad2 for LTE . Now if someone can tell the the new iPad is much faster on AT&T that the ipad2 I will pickup a new iPad on AT&T .

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Your connection speed will obviously depend on the carrier's network in your area. If AT&T doesn't offer LTE coverage in your city, you shouldn't expect the AT&T iPad 3 to be any faster.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk