Are you happy with your new iPad?

Are you happy with your new iPad?

• Total voters

RG13

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Just bought the new iPad and I don't regret it at all.
I love it! Now when I use my iPhone 4s it looks way too small
and want a bigger screen on my iPhone :rolleyes:

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes or no? Why or why not? :)
Finally convinced the job to buy my new iPad instead of paying for it myself again. It is noticeably heavier than the iPad 2, but the increase in speed is just as noticeable, especially when surfing the web. The Retina graphics are nice, but I am glad that I did not pay to upgrade from the iPad 2.

Aadamgibson

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I am happy with my iPad because of iPad provide best quality of functionality like that Say Goodbye to Premium Cable, Recipe Book, Mobile Gaming, Portable TV, Business and GPS etc.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes and no. Like the fluid OS and wealth of available apps. Miss the ability to customize the home screen with widgets like I can on my Android phone. Rows and rows of icons are plain boring. I know you can jailbreak an iPhone. Can you jailbreak an iPad as well?

Sent from somewhere

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes and no. Like the fluid OS and wealth of available apps. Miss the ability to customize the home screen with widgets like I can on my Android phone. Rows and rows of icons are plain boring. I know you can jailbreak an iPhone. Can you jailbreak an iPad as well?

Sent from somewhere

Absolutely, just check out the jailbreak section here at iMore, there is a lot of info to help you get started. I've had my iPad jailbroken for a while now and love my iPad even more because of it.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely, just check out the jailbreak section here at iMore, there is a lot of info to help you get started. I've had my iPad jailbroken for a while now and love my iPad even more because of it.

Cool! I will check it out over the upcoming holiday. I love to tweak my Android phone and being able to customize my iPad would make me a very happy user. :)

Sent from somewhere

macjackk212

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
ipod

hi friend,

i have been using ipod since many a days and i am really satisfied with the response.

i have been looking for some other reviews and i found some good one here.

thanx to all

-------------------------------------

Animation Tutorials

Conquest4life

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I've had this amazing iPad 3 for a little over a week now and I absolutely love it! The screen is perfection and I can't put it down. I find myself using it more than my MacBook pro.

cornista

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I love the display. This is indeed the most beautiful display. I checked out several high resolutions photographs, and zoomed in several times to see whether the tiniest of details can be seen without getting pixilated.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234