Store Pick Up

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to order the IPad online and pick up at store with the pre-order process. I started pre-ordering and do not see it as an option to deliver to my local apple store..

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Perhaps in the future when the deman slows a bit. Who knows how long that could take though. Better off to just order it.

musicfor18

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, Radio Shack is offering a pre-order service for in-store pickup, but you have to essentially put down a deposit in the form of buying a $50 gift card that will apply to the purchase in order to place a pre-order. To me, this implies that they aren't guaranteeing that you'll be able to get your iPad on launch day. If they were, why wouldn't they simply have you pay for the whole thing up front, and then pick up in the store?

abdnach

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I was able to do an order for in-store pick-up through Apple on Launch Day!! Hopefully I can just walk in as soon as they open and pick it up without too much of a hassle from the crowds! :D

My only concern is that I haven't received any type of confirmation email. I believe I placed the order on Thursday around 10pm (PST). Anyone else placed an order for in-store pickup? Have you received any email confirmation yet? :confused:

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was able to do an order for in-store pick-up through Apple on Launch Day!! Hopefully I can just walk in as soon as they open and pick it up without too much of a hassle from the crowds! :D

My only concern is that I haven't received any type of confirmation email. I believe I placed the order on Thursday around 10pm (PST). Anyone else placed an order for in-store pickup? Have you received any email confirmation yet? :confused:

How did you place the order for in-store pick up? I do not see an option like that when I try to place my online order.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2