- 03-13-2012, 04:42 PM #201
I have check my order sense launch day it still does not have a tracking number. Makes me wonder if it going to get here on Friday . If I do get a tracking number that means I will have to stay at home all day. Because my guess is they will not leave it with out a signature .
- 03-13-2012, 06:09 PM #202
mine is shipping from Ontario, CA and I'm in Phoenix, AZ. I'm not sure if this is Ontario, Canada or California...if it's California it's pretty close to Phoenix. It's been in Ontario since 3/11 and hasn't updated. 32GB Wifi Black ordered around 5:15 MST.
- 03-13-2012, 07:14 PM #204
- 03-13-2012, 07:22 PM #205
- 03-13-2012, 08:14 PM #206
- 03-13-2012, 08:47 PM #207
- 03-13-2012, 09:07 PM #208iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Mine is in Ontario California and about 30 min away from there. On my shipment shows Future Delivery Scheduled. So well see still shows sitting there. Only takes a day from shipping from Ontario CA to get to my door via FedEx. I'm wondering of VZW shipped I know many orders I get from them come from Ontario CA
- 03-13-2012, 09:35 PM #209
- 03-13-2012, 09:51 PM #210
- 03-13-2012, 10:30 PM #211
- 03-13-2012, 10:51 PM #212iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
Canadian UPS Staging Area
Do any Canadians see that UPS has shipped to a Canadian Staging area like Concord ON or Mississauga ON? Or do you only see it waiting in Louisville KY? Wondering because my tracking shows it has been sitting in Louisville for coming up on 2 days now.
- 03-13-2012, 11:51 PM #213
- 03-14-2012, 12:03 AM #214
- 03-14-2012, 12:33 AM #215
- 03-14-2012, 01:15 AM #216iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Has anyone else's iPad been sitting in Hong Kong? I'm starting to worry its lost because theres been no update since the 10th, and it seems everyone elses jumped to Alaska right away. I really hope I get mine on Friday too.
Location Date Local Time Activity
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 03/10/2012 5:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China 03/09/2012 4:10 P.M. Departure Scan
03/09/2012 8:23 A.M. Origin Scan
China 03/09/2012 3:49 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
- 03-14-2012, 01:53 AM #217iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 03-14-2012, 05:56 AM #218
- 03-14-2012, 07:46 AM #219iPhone Intermediate
- 224 Posts
- 03-14-2012, 07:49 AM #220
I guess I'm amongst the many who's iPad has been stuck in one location since the 10th! I live in NJ and mine has been stuck in Louisville, KY which is quite a long way from here. A guy I work with who lives near me also ordered one and his is in Pennsylvania which is much closer.
Hope it's not caught in some kind of limbo...
- 03-14-2012, 08:15 AM #221
- 03-14-2012, 08:49 AM #222iMore Newbie
- 42 Posts
I pre-ordered my new iPad (white, wi-fi only, 32gb) on the 7th. As of today, it still says "Preparing for Shipment." Yikes! It promises delivery on the 16th, but I'm nervous. No tracking or shipment information to know where it is at. Gulp.
On the other hand, I received my new smart cover yesterday. So I have a cover with no iPad...
- 03-14-2012, 09:13 AM #223
- 03-14-2012, 09:15 AM #224
- 03-14-2012, 09:19 AM #225