- 03-12-2012, 11:33 PM #176
- 03-12-2012, 11:54 PM #177
- 03-13-2012, 12:02 AM #178
- 03-13-2012, 06:47 AM #179
- 03-13-2012, 07:35 AM #180
- 03-13-2012, 07:44 AM #181
Mine is checking in all over China, at least I think. Looks like it is finally making its way to the States, though.
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 03/13/2012 7:46 P.M. Departure Scan
Chengdu, China 03/13/2012 3:38 A.M. Departure Scan
Chengdu, China 03/11/2012 11:50 A.M. Arrival Scan
EPZ, China 03/11/2012 11:14 A.M. Departure Scan
EPZ, China 03/10/2012 3:10 P.M. Origin Scan
China 03/10/2012 7:27 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
- 03-13-2012, 07:45 AM #182
- 03-13-2012, 07:50 AM #183iPhone Intermediate
- 224 Posts
I read in several places that Apple hired all the air freight capacity out of China for a few days. It apparently shipped by bulk, a whole load to various staging areas such as Ontario, CA or Nashville, TN for holding until Thursday when they'll be standard one day delivery to the retail customers.
- 03-13-2012, 07:53 AM #184
- 03-13-2012, 08:36 AM #185
- 03-13-2012, 08:39 AM #186
Mine now says shipped! I clicked the track shipment button and it takes me to a fedex site but no info available yet. I'm so glad cuz fedex delivers earlier than UPS in my area!!! *doing happy dance*. I didnt request engraving so thats probably why mine didnt come from overseas. Its from a warehouse in Tennessee.
- 03-13-2012, 08:43 AM #187
Got my shipment notification for the iPad last night at 5:15pm, and it ships via UPS. When I track it, it is only Ready for UPS, they don't seem to have picked it up.
And the Smart Cover is lost somewhere in Calgary, it went to Paperwork available for non-FedEx broker.
- 03-13-2012, 09:50 AM #188iMore Specialist
- 1,372 Posts
Mine has been in Louisville at UPS for 3 days.
Louisville, KY, United States 03/10/2012 12:14 A.M. Arrival Scan
I ordered mine on the first day about 2pm PST.
Personalized iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for AT&T 32GB - Black (3rd generation)
The smart cover I ordered with it was attempted to be delivered Friday, but I was out of town so have that scheduled for today UPS and the iPad Camera Connection Kit was delivered yesterday.
BTW I am in Oregon
Last edited by Craig; 03-13-2012 at 09:52 AM.
- 03-13-2012, 10:08 AM #189
Mine has been in Alaska for a couple of days.
Anchorage, AK, United States 03/10/2012 11:25 P.M. Departure Scan
03/10/2012 9:30 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shanghai, China 03/11/2012 6:18 A.M. Departure Scan
Chengdu, China 03/11/2012 2:28 A.M. Departure Scan
Chengdu, China 03/10/2012 2:30 P.M. Arrival Scan
EPZ, China 03/10/2012 1:52 P.M. Departure Scan
EPZ, China 03/09/2012 10:54 P.M. Origin Scan
China 03/10/2012 9:25 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
- 03-13-2012, 11:26 AM #190
- 03-13-2012, 12:01 PM #191iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I did receive shipping notification of my order on Saturday.
Personalized iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for AT&T 64GB - Black
Progress and Tracking:
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 03/10/2012 5:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
I know I shouldn't complain but it hasn't moved since Saturday. I'm sure it won't get here until the 16th but I keep hoping to see it by Thursday. I've waited to pull the trigger on the iPad and now I can't seem to wait any longer!
Has anyone received notification of their order leaving Hong Kong?
- 03-13-2012, 12:13 PM #192
- 03-13-2012, 12:17 PM #193
- 03-13-2012, 12:31 PM #194
- 03-13-2012, 01:33 PM #195
- 03-13-2012, 02:22 PM #196
- 03-13-2012, 02:49 PM #197
- 03-13-2012, 03:38 PM #198
- 03-13-2012, 03:59 PM #199
- 03-13-2012, 04:23 PM #200