- 03-11-2012, 09:12 PM #126iPhone Intermediate
- 142 Posts
- 03-11-2012, 10:26 PM #127
- 03-12-2012, 01:13 AM #129
- 03-12-2012, 01:30 AM #130
- 03-12-2012, 01:59 AM #131
- 03-12-2012, 05:50 AM #132iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
I ordered a white 64GB WIFI + 4G LTE AT&T and it shipped on Sunday. It was kinda weird because if I didn't get it engraved it would be delivered on the 19 but if I did get it engraved it be delivered by the 16 lol. It's coming from China but I hoping it won't take too long to get here seeing how I living in Hawaii it's a bit closer than the rest of the U.S.A. .
- 03-12-2012, 09:53 AM #133
For those of you who are stuck at the "processing" stage and are worried about a lack of shipping notification....I called apple. Turns out its cuz your iPad is already at a warehouse farely close to the shipping destination. I live in Central Florida and mine is in Tennessee right now so they wont bother changing the status until it ships a couple days before---Wednesday most likely according to the customer service lady. I felt kinda bad cuz I was talking to her about how excited I am to get my new iPad and she said she wished she had one of her own! AWWWWW...don't they get discounts??
- 03-12-2012, 09:54 AM #134iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
Shipping At Last
After being in "preparing to ship" limbo for 3 days, got my shipping notification this A.M. Ordered 64G Black Wi-Fi Wednesday P.M. My new iPad is in Ontario, CA and I'm in AZ but clearly they are holding for 16th delivery. FedEx allowing me to leave signed authorization on door but I plan to be here waiting!
- 03-12-2012, 09:55 AM #135iPhone Intermediate
- 224 Posts
They may get discounts. I got a discount when ordering 2 dozen of them from the local Apple store.
News today is that those who order today or even a few days before today may find their ship dates slipping. My local store will not commit to a local delivery prior to 19 Mar now due to the amount of iPads it has to process the actual sale and delivery of from the 16th to the 18th.
- 03-12-2012, 10:00 AM #136
- 03-12-2012, 10:54 AM #137
- 03-12-2012, 11:44 AM #138
- 03-12-2012, 12:20 PM #139
My friend who lives about 15 miles away from me and ordered about 2hrs after me got his tracking/shipped status yesterday afternoon (sitting in Ontario,CA waiting to go to SF Bay Area)..... mine is still "preparing" and my bank account no longer has a pending status on the charge...no evidence at all... should I worry??
EDIT: 10mins after posting I got shipped notification, my iPad is also in Ontario!
Last edited by BrennB; 03-12-2012 at 12:41 PM.
- 03-12-2012, 12:49 PM #140
- 03-12-2012, 12:55 PM #141
- 03-12-2012, 12:58 PM #142
- 03-12-2012, 01:55 PM #143
- 03-12-2012, 02:20 PM #144
- 03-12-2012, 03:19 PM #145
- 03-12-2012, 03:46 PM #146
- 03-12-2012, 04:18 PM #147
- 03-12-2012, 04:18 PM #148
- 03-12-2012, 04:57 PM #149
Hmmm, wish I knew what was going on. Mine is shipped and showed a departure scan (from China) yesterday. Just now I got an email from Apple saying "We regret to inform you that your shipment has been unexpectedly delayed." But UPS is still showing on time with a 3/16 delivery.
- 03-12-2012, 05:01 PM #150