Will it, Is it, Should it....

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm amazed how invested people can get about something yet to come. The announcement comes for the announcement for the new iPad. Is it iPad 3 or 2S? Will it have a home button? What will it cost? Should I buy it? What screen will it have? Will it be good for video gaming. This is my personal favorite... Can it or how long will it be before it's jailbroken? Right!!! Apple is brilliant in pulling people in and believe me people are being pulled right into it left and right. They almost blew it with all the hype over the iPhone 5 and then released the 4S, but they still sold a record number of them (and yes I have one myself). I'm even seeing folks argue on line about these things and the bottom line is, it'll get here when it gets here and it'll be what it'll be. Wait a week and the speculations will be over. This thing didn't exist about 3-4 years ago and now folks are are placing a large part of the quality of their lives on it. This is truly amazing... Really now!!!

Here's some food for thought: The current iPad or iPhone has more computing power than all of NASA's computers had in 1969. In 1969, NASA launched men to the moon. Now we launch Birds into Pigs!!! I saw it happen in 1969 and it was awe-strucking and very exciting to experience. So here's the question. What will you do with your iPad 3 when you get it?

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm amazed at the people who go to specific message boards then chastise the users of that board for discussing the topics that the board was created for. Really now!!! What does it matter to you that people want to discuss the imminent release of the new iPad?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm amazed how invested people can get about something yet to come. The announcement comes for the announcement for the new iPad. Is it iPad 3 or 2S? Will it have a home button? What will it cost? Should I buy it? What screen will it have? Will it be good for video gaming. This is my personal favorite... Can it or how long will it be before it's jailbroken? Right!!! Apple is brilliant in pulling people in and believe me people are being pulled right into it left and right. They almost blew it with all the hype over the iPhone 5 and then released the 4S, but they still sold a record number of them (and yes I have one myself). I'm even seeing folks argue on line about these things and the bottom line is, it'll get here when it gets here and it'll be what it'll be. Wait a week and the speculations will be over. This thing didn't exist about 3-4 years ago and now folks are are placing a large part of the quality of their lives on it. This is truly amazing... Really now!!!

Here's some food for thought: The current iPad or iPhone has more computing power than all of NASA's computers had in 1969. In 1969, NASA launched men to the moon. Now we launch Birds into Pigs!!! I saw it happen in 1969 and it was awe-strucking and very exciting to experience. So here's the question. What will you do with your iPad 3 when you get it?

I hear what you're saying and sort of in agreement with you, however, if people want to discuss those things, so be it. There is nothing wrong with it.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm amazed at the people who go to specific message boards then chastise the users of that board for discussing the topics that the board was created for. Really now!!! What does it matter to you that people want to discuss the imminent release of the new iPad?

My purpose wasn't to chastise anyone, just offering up an opinion like anyone else. People are free to discuss whatever they want and however they want. I'm just a little old school and was making an observation. My point simply was this: what do you plan to do with this marvelous machine that's about to come out. It will be what it is, will do what it does and will cost what it costs. I'm most interested in what folks plan to do with it beyond video games and surfing the net. Really now!!! What does it matter to you how I choose to discuss the imminent release of the new iPad?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner