Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkurtz

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Would love to be able to get an iPad. Either 2 or 3. I would be a wonderful addition to our household. I don't think it would ever get set down and not touched.

DamnSkippy

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I would use it for an iPad 3 I love my iPad but it is getting outdated. My daughter would think it was great though as her games are not as intensive are the hardware as mine!

frigidlight

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm an ardent photographer who travels alot and I've been planning on getting an iPad for a while now. Combined with an EyeFi card, I'll be able to not bring along my laptop when I'm traveling. With the EyeFi and the Photoshop Express or Snapseed Apps I'll be able to use my iPad to backup my photos while I'm traveling and even do some preliminary editing and sharing.

My travels include frequent backpacking, backcountry skiing, climbing, and mountaineering trips and having a much more portable editing and backup solution for when I'm on the road would make a huge difference to me.

blyths

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
iPad!

I never thought I needed a tablet before. I grabbed an HP Touchpad on eBay recently and I'm loving it. It would be nice to take it to the next level with iCloud to pull my iPhone and Mac together in a nice tight little integrated family with a new iPad. But I'm cheap, so it would be ideal to win one!

ccalvarez

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I Would like a new iOS device!!

I really get a lot of use out of my iPhone and original iPad for personal and school related projects. I love them both but would love even more a new iPad or iPhone!!

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I want to give my Mom an iPad 2 so she can FaceTime with her grandkids! We are in Texas and she is in California so visits are few and far between. She has had a rough time the last few years with two brian surgeries (a brain tumor and an aneurysm- unrelated. Can you believe the bad luck?) She is recovering incredibly well and the touch-screen of the iPad will make it really easy for her to communicate with us!

sqadan

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'd really like an iPad 2 to complete my apple trifecta... I have an iPhone, an iMac now I need a macbook or an iPad... come on TIPB!!!! Pick me!!!:D

MrBzw

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Xmas Device

I would love to just have an iPad 2. I have currently served 14 years in America's greatest Navy. Due to manning issues I will be separated from the navy in March. I am married have 3 kids under 5 and my wife doesn't work. We are a single paycheck family. I bust my butt everyday to give us what we need. Unfortunately I don't just have and extra 600$ to put towards an iPad 2 so it would greatly be appreciated if I were the one to receive the gift card :)

Relznuk

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I'd love this because I'm absolutely addicted to all things Apple - and seriously looking forward to next year's iPad 3 (and new MacBook Pro models, for that matter!) I need to feed my addiction!

resplendent2209

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, when it comes to Tablets, nothing beats iPad 2.

Already termed to be the best Tablet ever with the recently proven fastest Mobile browser (Safari), I couldn't ask for more.

Besides I have never owned a Tablet and If I ever wanted one, it was iPad 2.

Why from TipB?

Simple - Dedicated forums depending on iOS devices, Top notch analysts and iOS devices experts will ensure that I am always up to date with the apps/accessories for iPad 2 in case I win one :)

Thanks for this giveaway!

S.

andykd88

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For my dad

My step mom has told me a few times now that his 1st generation (the agony) iPod touch is what he plays with in bed and stays up reading on. He could really use an iPad and not just because of the better screen size and hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73