Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad so I can kick my PC and Windows to the curb once and for all.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I'll be getting my 4 year old sister her own iPod touch that she calls her "little iPad." Then buy myself a "big iPad."

AfroN1nja

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi tipb! I always come here all the time for information on idevices and more specifically my iPhone 3G that I just bought on ebay. I never had the chance to register. Now is a great time I think! I have been looking for an iPad for so long. My little brother has learning disabilities and some of my friends told me that the iPad could help him. I did some research and the iPad actually can be a great learning tool!

Unfortunately, like all the apple products, the iPad is quite expensive and my parents cannot afford spending on "luxury" as they say. I tried looking online for used iPads but theyre not cheap there either. My parents don't believe me when I saw the iPad could help him. But I can understand them.. we live a very modest life...

The iPad would be the best xmas gift my little brother could ever have. Tipb is a great community and having even giving us the chance of winning an iPad is awesome! :D

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to win an iPad 2 or 3 to take with me on deployments and such :) I hear they are great and so much easier than a laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
OOhh!! please pick me I really love the Iphone and the Ipad there the best phones en the earth there even better than the vertu have u heard about them there cool but apple is way better and i bet when apple starts making the tv s they say there gona make ther gonna be so awesome that everyone will change ther tv for a tv from apple i would of done it but i dont have that much money but ill always admire it!! Hope I Win :D:eek:;):):p:rolleyes::cool:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
For my daughter

Although I would love to say i would love to win this for myself
I would love to win so I could afford to buy my daughter a ipad she has been asking all year I resently became unemployed and
This would be the best surprise ever for her and for her to learn and use to see and chat with her grandparents who don't get to see her much anymore.

konis8

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Would love an iPad2 or 3 when it comes out, don't have an iPad but am always stealing my sister's whenever I can!

Last edited:

kevlar0986

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I am an apple fanatic..... The ipad 3 has been on my radar for a while. last year i sold my ipad first gen. 6 months before the release of the ipad 2 so i would at least get six months of hardcore use and still get almost what i paid for it when i sold it bought it for 749.00 after tax sold it on craigslist for 600.00 lost a 149.00 bucks and was without a ipad for 6 months. long story short I don't want to go threw that again just to afford the ipad 3 when it comes out please help TiPb.... Thanks for listening

Daytona

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Truthfully, I would love to win and purchase the iPad 2 to use all it's amazing apps to help organize our independent record label. I'd use the remaining funds on the card to buy apps which would be very useful such as Pages. My dream is to make it in the music industry and winning this will help me aquire a tool that has endless possibilities and make grind to make it to the top a memorable one.

bmuncy

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
An iPad would be the perfect gift for my grandmother. She has seen one and would love to have it instead of the old slow computer that she has!

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Would love to be able to upgrade to the ipad 3 (when it arrives) from the ipad 1. Thanks for giving so many chances to win. This is awesome.

kalbopapi

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Winning an iPad would be awesome. Many uses and applications, but I'd love to use it coaching my kids basketball team: out with the clipboards and paper sheets for stats and rosters... I can just see it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77