Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad 3 because, well, it's the iPad 3! Do I need another reason? My real motivation for this is my cousin. He really wants my iPad. If I won this I could give him mine for a late Christmas gift (and save my aunt $500).... And she would love me for that. :) Thanks.

nsquared

May 31, 2008
Visit site
OK... with $600 I could get a new iPhone 4S for my partner and an Apple TV, or I could wait and get the iPad 3 when it's released... decisions, decisions...

MXDrake

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
If I got an iPad, It would actually go to my daughter. She likes all the interactive story book and it would work out better than on my iPhone.

iMan_iCan

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad, not for me but for my kids 12, and 14 year old girls. Steve Jobs was not just a man he was an inspiration to our youth "do something that will change the lives of many and make this world a better place to live, work, and play!". I try to let my kids know that this world is not just about them but how they can influence the lives of others, with one simple statement, do for others to make peace, happiness, and to inspire us all! God bless you Steve Jobs!

daniels313

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
iPad 2

As I am trying to go paperless at work, it is tough to head to a meeting and not grab a notebook. While some meetings are conducive to grabbing the laptop and setting up, some quicker meetings are not. While, I would be happy to use Evernote on my iPhone, it can easily look like I am just texting/checking Facebook. Having that iPad would be the happy medium!

Kaknab

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I want to have an iPad. I've heard great notes abot this device and I really want to have one. I changed my Android phone for an iPhone 4 and I love it. I know I will love my iPad too!! :D

cnell

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank You

Thank you for the opportunity to enter this contest. I would love to have an iPad 3 because my Original iPad so tired and ready to retire. I purchased it the day they came out.
Thanks for this contest!
Claudia

JOZ15

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Holiday giveaway

My school recently bought iPads for a group of teachers in a pilot program. Since
I don't teach a core subject, I was passed over for the pilot. I have been teaching my classes using my iPhone 4 on a projector, making keynotes and imovies on the tiny screen. I even did a keynote for the administration using my phone, hoping they would notice my efforts and hook me up. They didn't. I would love to win my own iPad or a gift card to buy one. My students and I would benefit greatly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl