- 12-13-2011, 08:04 AM #801
- 12-13-2011, 08:26 AM #802iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would love the Ipad 3. It would be my first real IOS device. I would use it all the time.
- 12-13-2011, 09:35 AM #803
Poor college student hates his Android phone
I am a poor college student who thought it would be a good idea to try out an Android phone this time around. Boy was I wrong. After having an iphone for 3 years I was extremely surprised with how much worse the android phones are. I am stuck with the phone because I am a poor college student surviving on loans to make it through Grad school.
I would use the gift certificate for a new iPhone 4/4S and break my current phone with a sledgehammer.
- 12-13-2011, 10:21 AM #804iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I just picked up an iPad 2 it's been roughly a month and it's been amazing. I love this device i think it's amazing, and can't wait to see what Apple has In store for the iPad 3. My parents always steel my iPad to play around with and it would be nice to have another one so were not fighting for it lol.
- 12-13-2011, 10:22 AM #805
An iPad 2 could greatly help my fiancé in her pursuit to earn a graphic design degree. Adobe makes several nice apps for the iPad and the tablet itself would be so much easier for her to take to class than her rapidly dying Windows laptop.
- 12-13-2011, 10:43 AM #806iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would love to give my parents an iPad 2 for Christmas
- 12-13-2011, 10:49 AM #807
I have a I pad and use it mostly for music, Im about to get a I4s and would love to upgrade and get a computer for my home. Being handicapped and this being a internet user time. My family and i would very much like to use a imac and throw out our old pc.
- 12-13-2011, 11:37 AM #808
- 12-13-2011, 11:59 AM #809iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
Because Christmas only gets better with an iOS device under the tree!
A new iPad for the whole family to enjoy. Okay, who's kidding who - I'd need all of my kung fu skills to wrestle it form my eight year old.
Thank you for the opportunity.
- 12-13-2011, 12:09 PM #810
Happy birthday to me? lol
The iPhone 4s was my first iPhone and so far so good. I love everything about the phone, the form the features and the software. I wish it was a little more customizable like some other devices but it does everything I need it to do and more.. My wife has an iPad and an iPhone 4.. I would love to get the iPad 3 as a companion to my iPhone. Also its my birthday on the 27th of December! Wouldn't it be nice lol......
Anyways Merry Christmas TiPb and happy new year!
- 12-13-2011, 12:32 PM #811iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
I'm an elementary school teacher, and have been using several apps on my iPhone for school, and would love to have an iPad that I can use in the classroom! Our school system is a little behind, technology-wise, and I would love to use this engaging tool in my classroom of 5th graders!
- 12-13-2011, 03:16 PM #812
- 12-13-2011, 04:54 PM #813
- 12-13-2011, 05:10 PM #814
I'd like an ipad 2 or 3 so we can see which grandkid wins the battle to use it
- 12-13-2011, 05:35 PM #815
- 12-13-2011, 07:05 PM #816iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
I would love to buy my wife an iPhone 4S. She's been stuck with a work issued Blackberry and has major iPhone envy. Any money left over would go towards an iPad.
- 12-13-2011, 08:14 PM #817iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
i want an ipad 3 because i have never own one. and it would be awesome to have one
- 12-13-2011, 08:18 PM #818iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
iPad 3, please!
I have been holding out for as long as i can! I must have the iPad 3!
- 12-13-2011, 08:37 PM #819
- 12-13-2011, 09:42 PM #820iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I want an iPad2 because its the greatest thing since sliced bread, I have to get one!
- 12-13-2011, 09:49 PM #821iMore Beginner
- 86 Posts
I would love an Ipad 2 or 3. I only been able to use my friends'. It would be nice to have my own.
- 12-13-2011, 11:10 PM #822
- 12-13-2011, 11:31 PM #823
- 12-13-2011, 11:35 PM #824
- 12-14-2011, 04:08 AM #825