Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr62strat

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I would love to give my wife a iPhone so she will stop trying to get mine.

midnght69

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win one of these prizes. I would probably buy the iPad 2 and then give it to my son as a gift. I know he would love and appreciate it, plus he would take care of it and use it for school work and other stuff. Hope to win!

HallsOfAvalon

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
iPad for work

I work as a trainer at a local blood bank. Using a bunch of power points with an overhead projector. I like keynote a lot more, but my company is strictly a PC place because of some of the software we run.

I'd love to be able to design the keynotes on my iMac or iPad, and hook it up to the projector.

Please TiPB, help the people that save lives everyday. ;) (Ok, that's a guilt trip) but, it sure would be great.

garamer

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Winning

Between school and work (and personal use of course) I could put an iPad of any generation. In addition to my using it, my 2 sons could certainly use it for educating. Our oldest (2 1/2) learned the alphabet and numbers with the help of some clever, fun an educational games. He is currently learning shapes and colors in addition all on my iPhone 3GS. I am sure his younger brother will follow in his footsteps and want to play with the fun touchscreen not knowing that he is actually learning something.

hjeni123

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
An iPad would be the best gift ever! I have a family member that loves are and music but because of an injury, it can be difficult to do things. Having an iPad would make things so much easier and she could do the things she loves. If I won the gift certificate, I would give it to her!

jtpetino

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
IPAD 3!!!!!!! it would be my first tablet with a res of a computer, that would be awesome for movies, games, photos, etc. i cant wait to see who win!!!

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Why an iPad 3

I just got an iPad 2 and while I have to say it's great, reading some of the rumors regarding the iPad 3, the simple question you need to ask yourself is why you WOULDN'T want it! Look at what Apple did when they created the iPhone. People flocked to it because it was an iPod that made phone calls, but it didn't stop there. When they released the App Store, the possibilities became endless for the iPhone. Steve couldn't stop there and gave us a little thing called the iPad. It was an iPod Touch on steriods, but it sold like hotcakes. It garnered the market for tablets. The iPad 2 came out and it gave us a new color and a little something called FaceTime. What happened? People bought it up like it was going out of style. I did too, though I'm late to the game. So why do I want the iPad 3? I don't want to be late to the ball this time. TiPb could be my fairy techfather.

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I would love an iPad 2/3 so I could retire my iPad 1 and be on the latest and greatest again. Also, my mom would be more than happy getting my old iPad 1.

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
My mother-in-law is disabled and wheelchair bound so sitting in front of a computer for any extended period of time is really hard for her. When she watches our daughter, we bring our iPad over and it allows her to surf the Internet from her recliner where she is the most comfortable. I want to win an iPad so that we can give her our old one. (she isn't tech savvy and probably wouldn't notice the difference between an iPad 1 and an iPad 2 so I figure I might as well keep the new one ; )

speckbe

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a Palm Pre on Sprint and the iPhone is the only replace that I would accept. Now that Sprint is carrying the iPhone, I am ready to jump ship to iOS.

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win a new IOS device, I could really use it for school. This is awesome how TIPB has these great giveaways, thank you for the chance to win. :D

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I would love to upgrade to the iPad 3 for the potential of the HD "retina display" screen that is rumored to be on it, also it will be that much better than the iPad and iPad2

Good Luck everyone!! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods