Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I have been a longtime Apple user and would love a $600 gift certificate to put towards my new MacBook Air. Currently I have a new iPad 2 (16Gb Black Version), a 2010 Mac Mini, and a 3rd Generation iPod Touch.

zkarj

May 2, 2009
Visit site
New iPod Touch for my Mother

My sister just got a new iPod Touch but my Mum's is a 2nd generation and can't run iOS 5 so they have to use email to message each other across the 12,000 miles between New Zealand and England. I'd buy Mum a new iPod Touch and then see what's left over - maybe put it towards an iPad 3 to replace my iPad 1.

iamdamien

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I personally would like to have an iPad to use in the classroom that I work in, it would be nice for the kids to use as an education aide, as most come from families who do not have the kind of disposable income to own an iPad.

battlecryleader#IM

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have an iPad 3 because I am a gadget person and love to have new electronic toys with which to play. Also, I believe that tablets are definitely the future of computing, and I think it is time to get on board with the future! Finally, I believe that Apple creates really high quality products, so I am moving more towards Apple for my personal computing needs.

Tallon

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
why wouldn't I... the iPad 3 is gonna have retina display, siri, a slide out keyboard and coffee holder, expansion slot for additional memory and pop tart dispensor and tripple tapping the home button will shrink it to the size of a kindle for easy storage... :rolleyes:

clb239

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Entry

I would love an ipad3 with to replace my iPad. I would definitely get one with cellular data since my current iPad is wi-fi only and I would like to be able to use it when out and about.

Kiehtan

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I just want one. Can't justify spending the money on one, but an iPad3, hopefully with 4g, Siri and retina display. That would just be sooooooooooooo sweet.

KeylessPaul

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE to have an iPad 2! I've been wanting and iPad since before the first one even came out. I was recently laid off and became an independant contractor. As contractor and a father, I work and play on my iPhone 4. I tried to get a cheap android device (Asus eee pad) at half the cost of an iPad to do my work documents, so I can stop doing spreadsheets on a 3.5" screen. It was awful. I sold it and went right back to my phone. Especially now that iCloud backups are an option. I'm too mobile for even a laptop, but an iPad would be perfect. Plus, I could put educational games for my child on it.
Dear Santa(Santa),
all I want for Christmas is my two priorities made easier, work and family. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2