- 12-11-2011, 06:33 AM #651
- 12-11-2011, 07:46 AM #652
I've lost 40lbs since April to get healthy. It's made air travel so much easier and better. I'm still toting my 17" MacBook pro though which weighs a ton. I'd love to be totally streamlined with the iPad 3, and shed the extra pound-age! Thanks for the opportunity!
- 12-11-2011, 08:32 AM #653
- 12-11-2011, 08:48 AM #654iMore Newbie
- 43 Posts
I want an ipad 3
- 12-11-2011, 09:40 AM #655
- 12-11-2011, 09:48 AM #656iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would love the ipad 3 if it has the higher res screen so I can fit more pixels on the screen at once when I do my drawings.
- 12-11-2011, 09:51 AM #657iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I'm setting up a new music studio, and I would use an ipad 2 to
help run my business.
Particularly, I would use it to explore scores and music for students
as well as some administrative tasking.
Starting a new business is such a huge investment...
- 12-11-2011, 10:13 AM #658
My father loves iPads he mainly uses them now as primary devices instead of laptops as he found a lot of apps that could help doing his work. He liked the iPad2 so much and he wanted to get an iPad3 so if I won this 600$ I would give it to him for getting an iPad3
- 12-11-2011, 10:21 AM #659
My 10 year old grandson has some mild form of ADD and we are resisting drugs. He's not hyper, just drifty minded ( he is very artistic too). An iPad 2 would help him a great deal.
- 12-11-2011, 10:27 AM #660iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would like to get an iPad 2 or 4s for my girlfriend it would be an awesome late Christmas present to her!
- 12-11-2011, 10:44 AM #661
I'd love an iPhone
I'd love an iPhone for my husband so that he won't be so jealous of mine, and so that I can buy him that fabulous case from Threadless!
- 12-11-2011, 11:03 AM #662
- 12-11-2011, 11:05 AM #663
I would love to be able to give my son a christmas gift this year. I lost my job back in Feb. and have not been able to find a job since. He asked for a Iphone4s when the news came out about the phone and I made a promiss I would find a way to get him one if I could. I would love to see his smile on his face come christmas time. Hope Santa really comes this year!!!
- 12-11-2011, 11:25 AM #664iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would like to own an ipad 2, cause i can't afford one, although i do own a 4s, but that's it !
- 12-11-2011, 11:29 AM #665
My iPhone 3G is really slow since iOS 4 and also I really envy the iOS 5 users because of those functionalities. So an iPhone 4S would be a really good Christmas present for myself.
- 12-11-2011, 11:30 AM #666
- 12-11-2011, 12:32 PM #667
I would like an iPad because...
I would like an iPad because of several reasons:
1. My mom will love the many amazing medical apps that are available
2. Me and my brothers will enjoy playing games such as Infinity Blade 2, Real Racing 2, and Modern Combat 3, etc.
3. I am into music and would love to play around with Garageband
4. The iPad is just an magical device that I've been wanting to buy for several months but was hesitant to spend the money
Thanks for this chance to win!
- 12-11-2011, 01:17 PM #668
- 12-11-2011, 01:22 PM #669
- 12-11-2011, 01:46 PM #670iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
An Ipad would be awesome!!
- 12-11-2011, 02:30 PM #671iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
I need an iPad
After seeing my friends iPad and using it to control his apple tv I realized that I really need one. It would be my go to tool for quick internet searches and email.
I gotta have one.
- 12-11-2011, 02:45 PM #672
I sooooo want a new ipad so I can play angrybirds and tetris on a larger screen than my iphone4s!!!!
- 12-11-2011, 02:54 PM #673iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I would love to win and get any iOS device. Really looking forward to the iPad 3 which would be my top choice.
- 12-11-2011, 02:56 PM #674
- 12-11-2011, 02:59 PM #675
I would use the gift card for the iPad 3. I currently enjoy using my iPod touch around the house and would love having access to the web and my apps on a bigger screen. iOS continues to change how I access information and communicate with people allowing me to do it from the couch, patio, wherever.
In addition to having a retina display, I would hope Apple would install a better pair of cameras.