- 12-10-2011, 06:30 PM #626iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I sold my original iPad today to get my little girl holiday gifts, so the $600 would be nice for an iPad 2!
- 12-10-2011, 07:11 PM #627
- 12-10-2011, 07:26 PM #628iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would love to have an iphone 4s because it just came out on sprint, I'm tired of android, and it'd be a great present for me since I just graduated from college!
- 12-10-2011, 07:35 PM #629
- 12-10-2011, 07:44 PM #630
- 12-10-2011, 08:13 PM #631iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would love an iPad that I could give to my fiance as she has had back surgery and is laid up in bed. It would make a great belated Christmas gift that allows her to still stay connected since her desktop is not very bed friendly!
- 12-10-2011, 08:31 PM #632
- 12-10-2011, 08:36 PM #633
Well like I said in the first weeks thread, in addition to just getting engaged and our up coming wedding, I just moved up to Ohio and got a new job, FaceTime sure would be good for keeping in touch with my parents in NC! An iPad would be a great addition for work and play. I work at a medical helicopter service, how cool would it be if I swayed my company to transition to iPads for the pilots flight plans? It would also be well used enroute to our honeymoon, plenty of pics of the scenery from our trip to upload with the camera kit too! An iPad would be a much welcomed and needed addition to our new family!
- 12-10-2011, 08:37 PM #634iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
iPhone 4S! Been techno lusting for iPhone since before it existed! Locked into Verizon, and got new phone 1 year ago, believing Jobs' explanation of 5yr exclusive w/ AT&T. Can't get upgrade pricing until next summer:-( Been surviving w/ iPod Touch 3rd gen & VZW mobile hotspot on Palm Pixi Plus. Ugh!
- 12-10-2011, 09:38 PM #635
I would love an iPhone 4s
I would enjoy an iPhone 4s so much, because I have an iPad, an itouch, and an android phone, and my phone is horrible and I have to carry around my itouch, phone and iPad. I don't have and upgrade until September so I would love that gift card to tide me over before my upgrade! Thanks!
- 12-10-2011, 09:43 PM #636
- 12-10-2011, 09:58 PM #637
- 12-10-2011, 10:17 PM #638iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
The iPad3 would be great to have since it would definitely have fantastic upgrades and features with it compared to the first two iPads. I would give my current iPad2 to my dad so he can use facetime with my brother overseas.
- 12-10-2011, 10:19 PM #639iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 12-10-2011, 10:52 PM #640
An iPad 3 would be perfect!
- 12-10-2011, 11:21 PM #641iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would love to win an iPad 2 or iPad 3 because I have a "hand me down" original iPad and I would love to have a new one of my own that has all the bells and whistles. I didn't realize how convenient an iPad was until I starting using my Dad's.
- 12-10-2011, 11:34 PM #642
I had to sell my iPad 2 a few months ago when my laptop died (just a few weeks out of warranty, thank you very much HP quality control). I used the $$ from my iPad to get a new non-HP laptop. It made me sick to sell it, but it was the only way I could get that much cash to replace my laptop, which i needed for work immediately. I have deeply missed my iPad ever since, and would love to own another one.
- 12-11-2011, 01:24 AM #643
- 12-11-2011, 01:43 AM #644
- 12-11-2011, 01:48 AM #645iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
iPad 2 would be nice for my wife.
- 12-11-2011, 02:30 AM #646
IOS is great
These things are awesome. I have an iPhone 4 but my wife's windows phone just smashed. 1 month into contract!!! She now really likes my phone so it would be great to get an iPhone 4s for her.
- 12-11-2011, 04:38 AM #647
- 12-11-2011, 05:34 AM #648iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
iPad for the wife would be a great Christmas gift hook me up tipb
- 12-11-2011, 05:43 AM #649
- 12-11-2011, 06:32 AM #650