- 12-10-2011, 02:31 PM #601
- 12-10-2011, 02:33 PM #602
- 12-10-2011, 02:34 PM #603
I have an iPhone and would love to get an iPad 2! or maybe wait for the iPad 3..!
- 12-10-2011, 02:38 PM #604
It's taken me a while to come around to my ipad (first generation) but now I'm hooked. The more I use it the more I demand from it. Would love the camera capabilities and speed of the 2nd or 3rd generations not to mention having to carry just a little less weight.
- 12-10-2011, 03:09 PM #605
- 12-10-2011, 03:10 PM #606iMore Newbie
- 46 Posts
I own an iPhone 4 and am completely jacked into iOS and would love to expand and complete the ecosystem with an iPad. As well as the fact that I need another web browsing and word processing device... Also I love AirPlay Mirroring! XD
- 12-10-2011, 03:28 PM #607
I would love to use the gift card towards the new iphone 4s! I got my iphone 4 last May for graduation and I sadly only had it about 3 months before it was stolen, that phone was like my baby! I had to downgrade to a Blackberry Curve 8330 it's like a fossil and going from the world's greatest phone to that was and still is terrible! Ha so please pick me so I can once again enjoy the wonders of the worlds greatest phone/phone OS!
- 12-10-2011, 03:36 PM #608
I would like to win the TiPb Holiday Giveaway as I am looking forward to the new iPad 3. My sone would love for me to win as he will get my iPad 1.
- 12-10-2011, 03:43 PM #609iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
My wife is a second grade teacher. The school district she works for provide 1 iPad for each classroom. She brings it home everynight and I am able to use it, but I am tired of hiding my docs, my content, and my apps from the prying eyes of 7 year olds.
- 12-10-2011, 03:50 PM #610iPhone Newbie
- 29 Posts
Having another iPad 2 or a new iPad 3 would allow me to give my iPad 2 to my kids.
- 12-10-2011, 03:52 PM #611iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
IOS Device of my Dreams
I would love the chance to win the next generation iPad...I do a lot of work on my iPad and it has almost completely replaced my laptop. I could then also afford to pass my current iPad to my significant other because she loves it.
- 12-10-2011, 03:56 PM #612
- 12-10-2011, 04:04 PM #613
- 12-10-2011, 04:05 PM #614iPhone Newbie
- 45 Posts
I'd love the apple store vouchers so I could let my daughter watch Star Wars on an iPad 3 with an INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH case.*
She keeps asking for my iPhone 4 when we're waiting in the car at the supermarket. Which is great for her but leaves me stricken with boredom.
- 12-10-2011, 04:13 PM #615iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
I love my iPad 1 and how fluid and workmanship they put into it. Again, I really want my folks to be able to have that same experience instead of using the cheap android tablet they currently own. They are in awe of what my iPad can do and it would make me feel good to give them something.
- 12-10-2011, 04:38 PM #616iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
My wife also wants an Ipad 2 for photo and video editing with some writing on the side. Winning this prize would make her Holiday Season.
- 12-10-2011, 04:59 PM #617
- 12-10-2011, 05:02 PM #618
- 12-10-2011, 05:07 PM #619
- 12-10-2011, 05:09 PM #620
- 12-10-2011, 05:30 PM #621iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
iPad 3 would be awesome the kids would love it.
- 12-10-2011, 05:35 PM #622
- 12-10-2011, 05:38 PM #623
- 12-10-2011, 05:54 PM #624
- 12-10-2011, 06:29 PM #625iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
2nd week 2 chance .... Oh yeah !!!!